Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

congrats bbq boy you are a clelb now you were called out on dirtondirt

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    If the chilli bowl was so great why is at a dinky arena
    You have OBVIOUSLY never been there. It is in a huge arena.

I have been there it only holds what 112k gateway hold 67 k that would be all 5 nights of the chili bowl in one night 1.7 mil square feet compared to 457 k square yep dink place in comparison

I don't understand y any of u reply to old fan... Lol every post is just to F with you. Cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I don't understand y any of u reply to old fan... Lol every post is just to F with you. Cracks me up
    None of us understand him, things were a lot more sensible around before he came back.

I am not going to get into a "debate" with him. I rarely even post on here anymore (way too much garbage), but sometimes things (that are not true) need to be called out.

really its not true look it up see for your self 1. 7 mill square feet compare to 457 k square feet have you been to both I have in fact I was at one of them today

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    congrats bbq boy you are a clelb now you were called out on dirtondirt
    Not exactly sure what a clelb is, but on the call out thing........they want to race my green egg in a grudge race???

Details litey......lets have em.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you have to subscribe to dirtondirt to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's a great idea.......hope they can pull it off.

This whole make believed maxxed out lists rumor is starting to sour the stew ......well thought out , well planned hype for an event is a great way to promote it.
    Sketchy, he said she said hyperbole is not.

Anyone that has been around dirt racing long enough knows that you are not going to get 400 teams all at once to commit and pay entry fee into a race that's 9 months away( the maxxed field statement was made in March) ......it's just doesn't and didn't happen that way.

Somebody prove me wrong and I will recant every word and offer up the most sincerest of apologies to anyone offended.
    Ok Mr Rigsby..........you say you have seen the paid entry list of all 250 mods and 150 late models.

Since you and the staff at dod are some of the best in the biz and have the highest level of integrity I will happily apologize and publicly recant my statement of no way no how they filled up the field that quickly.

Surprising ( no shocking)to me ...... and virtually unheard of in the sport to get that kind of response for a race.......but you guys say it's so, so it's so.......I'm great with it.

Now Mr Rigsby, not that it matters and I doubt you will even have time to respond but I'm calling you back out...........no where no how have I ever wished any poor performance to the event itself or said that Cody isn't a very smart guy.....even going out of my way to say how much I hope it succeeds and that they pull it off.

Fwiw, I've been to several of codys events ,was a fan of the stout 21 program that they started and was a believer in it as well as his other product based business interests.
    I'm a Cody fan.

It's a little bit unfair for you and the dod crew to paint that live brushstroke on me as to being skeptical of the event itself..... all I've ever questioned is the rapid fill up of the maximum number of entries and the BS about the fan seating already being sold out, which has since been proven to be incorrect.

So , again..........I was 100 percent incorrect according to the experts and I would like to offer up a sincere apology to anyone associated with the event.

He is a great reminder to stay in school, kids.

The only part that F with me is the spelling. Trying to decipher it gives me a headache.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

ADD
    Late Model
    24 - Ryan Unzicker
    26R- Randy Roth
    14R - Jeff Roth

Modified
    7 - Tim Nash
    14 - Rick Conoyer
    A1 - Gary Bentley
    8K - Levi Kissinger
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 04-27-2016 at 03:53 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Can we just say that everybody on earth with a modified and late model will be there and get it over with?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Can we just say that everybody on earth with a modified and late model will be there and get it over with?
    Can ya stop bitchin'. There are couple (3 or 4) of ya that seem to have killed this thread. If ya'll want to argue like a couple of ladies (no pun intended) go exchange phone numbers. Someone goes and tries something new and a few discount it before it barely gets off the ground. Be appreciative of what a the folks are trying to do hear and try something that hasn't been done in 32 years. If you don't like it simple don't comment. I'm sure there are a lot of people that would like to see this show be a great success including my self.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Of course I would like to see it be great success, I'll be buying the PPV. But I have just as much right to post as you. And it is a shame that you can't detect sarcasm.

There isn't a soul on here that doesn't want it to work...........

its something that's new and innovative.....people have questions and opinions .......what in the world is wrong with that?

We are on the most opinionated racing site on the net aren't we?

it is nice however to see that although I was the guy getting called out, there seems to be others with the same questions and opinions.

I at this point could care less what teams are going or not going.............I picking hammerle to win........screw everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Excellent post by the way.............funny and true.

I will make sure and tell Mike Friday night, the only problem I see is the logistics to get all xxxx trailers in place quickly this a map of the tiny place https://www.bing.com/mapspreview?&ty...89957&v=2&sV=1
    Last edited by old fan; 04-27-2016 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    There isn't a soul on here that doesn't want it to work...........

its something that's new and innovative.....people have questions and opinions .......what in the world is wrong with that?

We are on the most opinionated racing site on the net aren't we?

it is nice however to see that although I was the guy getting called out, there seems to be others with the same questions and opinions.

I at this point could care less what teams are going or not going.............I picking hammerle to win........screw everybody else.
    He will be right behind Jr. Coover.