Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'll be there with my 358 sportsman NLMS motor. Might not make the show but I'll certainly enjoy the experience! Registered myself a couple days ago.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    For all the cars that have supposedly entered, this is a very unimpressive list. Meaning that 150 lates pre reg'd and only 3 on this list. Where are the rest of the names? I'm not bashing, just wondering.
    Their only releasing a couple names at a time via their Facebook page. You should have read the original post first.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Did read it. What's the point of little by little? Like I said in that post you quoted, not bashing, just wondering
    Scott Kleindorfer

I would have to think with that kind of money on the line there will be some big names there.

Did read it. What's the point of little by little? Like I said in that post you quoted, not bashing, just wondering
    draw more attention

I know that these guys are registered Eddie carrier jr bobby pierce steve francis john kaye modifieds Kenney walace Bryce jewel ray walsh

I think DoD's Late Model Weekly show had a map showing which states the drivers that are entered are from. If I remember correctly there weren't any drivers from Georgia which would mean no JD, Clanton etc yet.

Davenport now lives in North Carolina. His website still says Georgia, but he's lived in NC for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Davenport now lives in North Carolina. His website still says Georgia, but he's lived in NC for a couple years now.
    Good point.

Anyone have the list, I don't have Facebook nor time daily to check here then link there blah blah

Thumbs up

UPDATED Drivers List.
    ADDED
    Late Model
    28 - Eddie Carrier Jr.
    14M - Morgan Bagley
    96 - Tanner English
    B5 - Brandon Sheppard
    - - - - -
    Modified
    2 - Nick Hoffman
    25w - Allen Weisser
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Thumbs up

ADD
    Late Model
    18 - Shannon Babb

Modified
    00s - Cody Stilwell
    4D - Doug Tye
    36 - Danny EMS
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

I checked out driver registration both classes are closed. a team now registers will be put on a waiting list

I hope Feger got in. We don't want a repeat of Knoxville from a few years ago...

Because that's how they are getting them........little by little.

Anybody that thinks the dirt world drivers all stood up and said " let's all enter at the same time" is crazy........Im sure it will be a great race and a cool spectacle to see( I plan on being there), but 150/200 late models ????? Pfffffffffft.

Dream on.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They only released a few names at a time for last years event, all about marketing the hype for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    They only released a few names at a time for last years event, all about marketing the hype for the event.
    I'm familiar with how the marketing side of things work...(....I just don't believe that's the reason only a few names being released at the time.)

I think some big names will be there, I think some no names will be there......and before it's said and done, I think a no name with a smallish motor and a little bit of luck will win it.

I think the numbers will be something more like 80/90 slm and 100/125 mods........which if you think about it is very stout!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm familiar with how the marketing side of things work...(....I just don't believe that's the reason only a few names being released at the time.)

I think some big names will be there, I think some no names will be there......and before it's said and done, I think a no name with a smallish motor and a little bit of luck will win it.

I think the numbers will be something more like 80/90 slm and 100/125 mods........which if you think about it is very stout!!!!
    What you say is true, Barbecueboy - The numbers especially. While they are capping it at 250/150 - only 100 from each are moving onto Fri&Sat's portion of the program.

I have no idea how many have really registered but if they released the entire list today we wouldn't have this thread going for 9 more months bringing attention to the event. I just hope they spend less time on FB and more time developing a plan to get the track suitable lol

most dont want 2 register 9months early