Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Trust me, DLM drivers are not entering a race 9 months early, I know. They do not enter The Dream or World until the last minute and they are supposed to be the Crown Jewels of sport. They may have a few names entered and the mod portion may be closer to real than DLM, but with the payout as is not that great and yes I understand cost more to race in a dome, but the entries they have released sound more like the ones that have really entered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendonBauman View Post
    What you say is true, Barbecueboy - The numbers especially. While they are capping it at 250/150 - only 100 from each are moving onto Fri&Sat's portion of the program.
    There won't be 100 total lm enter the event , much less that many moving on........

I stick by the numbers I put out there as total number of entries for the entire event......and I say again, if that many sign in , it's stout.

For anyone to believe that the caps and numbers have already been maxxed out per division is going to be very disappointed when they wake up in the morning to see if there is anything under the pillow.

It's an ambitious undertaking by some very ambitious folks......I hope it's wildly successful and they have more cars than they have room for.

My plan is to be there
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Trust me late model entry fees are filed same with the mods don't believe check it out

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Trust me late model entry fees are filed same with the mods don't believe check it out
    Just curious.....where does a person see this? Cuz it seems no one else has seen it.

its on gateway dirts website under registration , come on do a little research Registration is now officially closed. To be put on a non-refundable $5.00 waiting list Click Here http://www.gatewaydirt.com/event-inf...-registration/
    Last edited by old fan; 03-30-2016 at 05:34 PM.

its on gateway dirts website under registration , come on do a little research Registration is now officially closed. To be put on a non-refundable $5.00 waiting list Click Here http://www.gatewaydirt.com/event-inf...-registration/
    It may be closed for whatever reason,but I can tell you with certainty that it's not because they have 150 late models and 250 mods already signed up.......

I'm planning on going so I'm certainly hoping for the best.......but somebody is peeing up somebody's leg and calling it rain if they are having me to believe the field of entries is full already......

Sorry litey, it doesn't pass the sniff test.

really are you so sure

Thumbs up

ADD
    Late Model
    28 - Dennis Erb Jr.
    99m - Devin Moran

Modified
    1D - Dean Hoffman
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

section 140 12 miles from the track,taking what we call the soul train or A train aka metrolink
    I grew up in St Louis. We called it "crime link". I hope im wrong but this whole thing has the making of a complete flustercluck. Ill probably drive the 5 hrs to check it out. At least I know where the good places to eat are in that town.

but wth its December its racing and we shall have fun

Thumbs up

ADD
    Late Model
    Gavin Landers
    -
    Modified
    1s - Brian Shaw
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

but wth its December its racing and we shall have fun
    You bring up a good point.........hope to see you there , and about 75 late models and 100 mods give or take.

sounds good to me

Too many unknowns and secrets here. I do not believe this will ever happen. I may be wrong, we shall see.
    Bo

--------------------------
    It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not...

I signed up at 10:45 am the first day they accepted registration. I was # 84 in the modifieds. They started accepting at 10 am. The cars will be there.

I believe they hit the cap on the car counts and are just releasing names a few at a time... IMO as usual

Quote Originally Posted by LMNED10 View Post
    Trust me, DLM drivers are not entering a race 9 months early, I know. They do not enter The Dream or World until the last minute and they are supposed to be the Crown Jewels of sport. They may have a few names entered and the mod portion may be closer to real than DLM, but with the payout as is not that great and yes I understand cost more to race in a dome, but the entries they have released sound more like the ones that have really entered.
    So LMned10 what are you really saying that this deal is not happening or are you saying it will happen but not as many cars as they say?

That's because you can't file your entry until the last minute for the World or Dream. Entry isn't open until like two/three weeks before.

Trust me, DLM drivers are not entering a race 9 months early, I know. They do not enter The Dream or World until the last minute and they are supposed to be the Crown Jewels of sport. They may have a few names entered and the mod portion may be closer to real than DLM, but with the payout as is not that great and yes I understand cost more to race in a dome, so whatbut the entries they have released sound more like the ones that have really entered.
    So what are you saying that this race won't happen or will it happen but with a lot less cars?

Hey lmnded10 what other event that weekend is indoors or is running that weekend at all and i know 3 personally that have signed up