Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LaSalle Night 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron-Junkie View Post
    Wow......absolutely awesome run for Rusty Schlenk!That guy is a legit top 25 talent, with not top 200 equipment.Attention Car Owners: You want to brat that entire field? Put Rusty Schlenk in rqually prepaired equipment!It's just that simple......
    First time I've ever been impressed with him ever

Watched the race from a live feed from a dude in the stands on Facebook. Totally appreciate someone doing that for folks at home and far away. Gonna get that guy a beer or two if I run into him. Race was awesome!!!! Tough break for Feger had a good run until first caution. 3s is a bad fast. Squirrel has something cooking with that Longhorn. Man oh man I think he's in for big wins this year. Definitely got me stoked for the season.

How was pierce not put in back for dumping landers?

Per fb Fegers right front was Goin flat time first yellow put a stake in her.

Congrats to the squirrel

Quote Originally Posted by CRK View Post
    Cuz they knew it would be a better show with him up front. Landers must of accepted some blame as he just went to back without any emotion

Overall results for night two if interested...

http://www.marsracingseries.com/inde...-il&Itemid=150

Rasdon won the non-qualifier (nice trophy as well), followed by 40 (Callahan?), Mataragas (1M), and 15 (Vandenbergh?).
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 03-27-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Don't Thank me, Thank Patrick Davis Twitter account. Yes TMac made the race.
    Tmac did not make race per final rundown sheet.

Pierce spun Landers on purpose, he needed a caution to catch the lead pack and get a restart.

Typical crap move by 32 and no penalty from the local officials. Lil' bobby can do no wrong at LaSalle, if that would have been a Lucas or WoO race he would have been penalized and rightfully so.

Pierce's punishment will be handed out by Landers at a later date I guarantee you!

Congrats to 3s, he has the equipment, financial backing, team members and talent to be a threat to win at any track against any competition. Couldn't happen to a more deserving driver, team and sponsors for sure!! He has been a talent waiting to run up front and his time has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    44 LM tonight.
    31 Mods
    21 Street Stock
    Wrong. Just a correction - 44 Late Models, 33 Modifieds , & 23 Street Stocks
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Thumbs up

Thanks to Tony Izzo Jr and staff at LaSalle Speedway for taking a risk in late March and putting on one he!! of a show with an incredible quality field of cats there. Even the UMP Street Stock feature was good. Both nights of racing where great. Can't wait to do it again next year in 2017. Track was a bit rough the first night but they work at in and got it in decent shape for the features. Night 2 was a bit dry slick and cars where all over the track 2, 3 & 4 wide racing. Over all thumbs up to the folks involved in putting on the 2-day show.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Congrats to the squirrel
    Well deserved for sure. He has been tough all year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron-Junkie View Post
    Wow......absolutely awesome run for Rusty Schlenk!

That guy is a legit top 25 talent, with not top 200 equipment.

Attention Car Owners: You want to beat that entire field? Put Rusty Schlenk in equally prepaired equipment!

It's just that simple......
    i agree good racer and person

Quote Originally Posted by schlieperfan9 View Post
    Pierce spun Landers on purpose, he needed a caution to catch the lead pack and get a restart.

Typical crap move by 32 and no penalty from the local officials. Lil' bobby can do no wrong at LaSalle, if that would have been a Lucas or WoO race he would have been penalized and rightfully so.

Pierce's punishment will be handed out by Landers at a later date I guarantee you!

Congrats to 3s, he has the equipment, financial backing, team members and talent to be a threat to win at any track against any competition. Couldn't happen to a more deserving driver, team and sponsors for sure!! He has been a talent waiting to run up front and his time has come.
    One of these days Little Bobby is gonna get that azz stomped real good for sure. He is of age now and cant hide behind his momma and sister!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    First time I've ever been impressed with him ever
    You should pay closer attention. He is a legit wheel man. And he has no where near the budget some of the others have. Last year he was leading UMP national points. He broke the only motor he has, borrowed cars from guys that never win nothing and won features in both cars. Also won Jonny Appleseed at Eldora last year in someone else's car. He can drive. And hardly ever tears up his equipment or others. If I had the money to start my own dirt late model team. He would be the first call I made.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Was watching heats on DOD, and was wondering if Jameson took out Thornton Jr. or was it a racing deal. I did notice before they wrecked that they both were throwing sliders.....

Was a lil surprised at that call myself. Lil fella put on quite the show up until that point.

Congrats to the Squirrel. Definitely on top of his game right now.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    Was watching heats on DOD, and was wondering if Jameson took out Thornton Jr. or was it a racing deal. I did notice before they wrecked that they both were throwing sliders.....
    I know Jameson was wreckless as he!!, but they didn't show that contact on DoD. So dunno, but he looked like a squirrel.

The Pierce one, I think was a racing deal. Though it woulda been a travesty if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Izzo hung his azz out pretty far to make this event a success........Hope he was rewarded for his hard work and made some $$$$.....he deserves it.

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019