Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Smooth Operator or Bulldozer Operator?

What do you guys think? Watch the video and see for yourself. He can wheel it no doubt. I guess if they can afford to keep putting sheet metal on it and hospital bills / reconstructive face surgery for an occasional after-race a$$ whipping, more power to them. Fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    What do you guys think? Watch the video and see for yourself. He can wheel it no doubt. I guess if they can afford to keep putting sheet metal on it and hospital bills / reconstructive face surgery for an occasional after-race a$$ whipping, more power to them. Fun to watch though.
    I think it was a racing deal. But if the shoe was on the other foot, it woulda been a different story. Beings that they are a real classy bunch.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yeah I ain't saying it couldn't have been a racing deal, sure didn't look like it to me though. I think he knew what he had to do and that was to spin Landers for a caution. Ironically, watching him drive reminds me of how Landers was 2,3,4 years ago (except faster).

Zach, please post a link. Thanks.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-27-2016 at 11:34 AM.

It's the dirtondirt feature recap from last night. If you don't have a subscription I'm not sure I can help, sorry.

I'll say this. After the race Landers wasn't mad about it.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Did he see the video? lol. I don't care either way, just curious as to what others think. I always thought that if it appears that you spun someone on purpose (not even taking to account that every one there knew he was hoping for a caution) then that is rough driving punishable by being sent to the back or to the pits. Obviously, none of us here are dumb enough to think that judgement call is always enforced and favoritism isn't played in some cases, but that seemed to be rather blatant. Hit him in the back on the straightaway and then hit him again going into turn 1 and mashed the gas and spun him around. That's just what I saw. Not trying to dog on Bobby (neither like nor dislike him), that's just what I saw.

And as CNB said, if the shoe was on the other foot, all heck would have broke loose, Landers would have been sent to the back, and a riot would have ensued.
    Last edited by zach51; 03-27-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    It's the dirtondirt feature recap from last night. If you don't have a subscription I'm not sure I can help, sorry.
    Thanks, I should have known.

That was a racing deal and not intentional in my opinion. Going into 4 Bobby was running the high side and landers was down low and drifted up to the wall coming out of 4 and Bobby drove underneath landers and they made slight contact and then Bobby was on the bottom going down the from stretch going into 1 and landers went to the bottom entering turn 1 and they made contact. Just what I saw.

I think Landers didn't complain too much, because he knew he threw a few elbows this week end too. Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug. Landers was blocking and it was late in the race. No different than Davenport dumping Erb last year at the PDC

So its OK to dump someone, if you cant get around them, is what some of you are saying.Sounds Like NASCRAP If you cant beat them Wreak them...Your not faster if you have too wreak them.....

What i saw it was a racing incident end of story

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    What i saw it was a racing incident end of story
    Sure but your sight is often blinded. A driver you like can do no wrong and one you don't like can do no right. Daily proof right here on the posts of 4M!!!

No isaw the incident on dod how about you and its amazing both came across the scales legal lol

If....and I say if....anybody should be mad it should be landers but he's not mad so why are all you 4m racers in a bunge? Just picking pepper out of flysh!t

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    So its OK to dump someone, if you cant get around them, is what some of you are saying.Sounds Like NASCRAP If you cant beat them Wreak them...Your not faster if you have too wreak them.....
    They polish it up a bit, but it's still dumping. When you hold up a faster car by blocking, your inviting a dumping. Call it what you want. Pollish it as much as you want, but it's how the game is played. It wasn't like Pierce drove into Landers with the front bumper, he used up the right rear quarter panel. Landers was trying to hold on to a position he no longer had. Sometimes your better off, just letting the faster car by than giving them no choice but to door slam you.

that's not a tight track, this isbing.com/videos/search?q=belle+claire+speedway+woo&&view=detail&mi d=8D5567B5FF6E54BF3D518D5567B5FF6E54BF3D51&FORM=VR DGAR
    Last edited by old fan; 03-27-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Say what you want but the new pierce platinum chassis is bad fast...you haters are gonna be doin a lot of cryin cuz Bobby is gonna win a bunch this year

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I think Landers didn't complain too much, because he knew he threw a few elbows this week end too. Sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug. Landers was blocking and it was late in the race. No different than Davenport dumping Erb last year at the PDC
    JD didn't dump Erb, he just moved him up the track. But yeah, I know what ya mean with Landers. He made a couple bold moves himself.
    Personally, I enjoy watching lil Bobby more than anyone else right now. He will get the most out of a race car. Kid drives the wheels off and Bob puts them back together. Heck of a team.
    8/13/16

You got admit. Bobby sure uses those cars up is one to watch I admit!