Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Say what you want but the new pierce platinum chassis is bad fast...you haters are gonna be doin a lot of cryin cuz Bobby is gonna win a bunch this year
    And if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be motherfukin Landers no matter what.

It was a racing deal to me, but if it was the other way around it wouldn't have been to the Pierce Posse and the Pierces.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 03-28-2016 at 09:19 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Win a lot, Yes.
    Smooth Operator, No.
    Hate, No.
    Truth, Yes.
    Exciting, Yes.
    Want in my car, No. (My pockets aren't that deep)
    Just like his dad Won a lot, Broke it a lot, People loved to see him race,Car owner gos broke after a year or 2 , he gos to new team start new, Repeat repeat repeat........

Those right rear quarter panels and spoilers have to be more readily available than Pete Rose autographs by now.

Not really sure who came up with his nickname but doesn't really fit his style... maybe back when he was only bottom feeding a few years back. Landers has also been running good at Eldora as of late, might not be the last contact between those two lol

Smooth Operator??? Sure, hahhahhahha.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be motherfukin Landers no matter what.

It was a racing deal to me, but if it was the other way around it wouldn't have been to the Pierce Posse and the Pierces.
    no its more like some of you can come on here and bash bobby all day long but if myself or someone else defends him....we are the bad guys...bla bla bla....the ratio of fans to haters is so astronomical your 2 cents is just about all its worth...as usual he had the crowd on their feet and thats what keeps em coming back

no its more like some of you can come on here and bash bobby all day long but if myself or someone else defends him....we are the bad guys...bla bla bla....the ratio of fans to haters is so astronomical your 2 cents is just about all its worth...as usual he had the crowd on their feet and thats what keeps em coming back
    Most I saw all weekend of crowd on their feet was when landers beat him to the line in the heat... those dang haters

Pierce is on the WoO drivers list for Duck River April 8th - gonna try to make the race, and put my eyes on the kid Pierce hot-shoe!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Most I saw all weekend of crowd on their feet was when landers beat him to the line in the heat... those dang haters
    Yeah I wasn't there so, I can't speak to people being on their feet or not, but, I have heard quite a few saying he was the show Saturday night coming from the back to the front and almost winning the thing.

I think even the "haters" won't deny that he is a good show, but night-in and night-out in the pits and the waffle houses with guys you run over will eventually police itself.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah I wasn't there so, I can't speak to people being on their feet or not, but, I have heard quite a few saying he was the show Saturday night coming from the back to the front and almost winning the thing.
    He was the show in the feature... just makes ya think why the place would go wild when a full time touring guy from Arkansas beats a local IL hot shot.

He was the show in the feature... just makes ya think why the place would go wild when a full time touring guy from Arkansas beats a local IL hot shot.

Yeah I can't answer that but, I'm sure someone will

if you were a race fan you might understand....you see it was a close race...landers got him at the line...it was exciting...it wasnt because the fans in the stands love landers and hate bobby as you insinuate...do you think if landers had a straighaway lead that the crowd would have reacted that way?

Wildman he does make a good point

If Landers would have ran over Pierce in the feature would the crowd have reacted that way (or the flagman for that matter)?

Im just curious as to what the rule was for the weekend for that situation?

if you were a race fan you might understand....you see it was a close race...landers got him at the line...it was exciting...it wasnt because the fans in the stands love landers and hate bobby as you insinuate...do you think if landers had a straighaway lead that the crowd would have reacted that way?
    If you think in any way shape or form I was trying to say people love landers this is way over your head. Someday I hope to be 1/2 the race fan you are.

I've seen it three different ways. 1. There's a judgement call and if the the guy spins the guy out in front him he goes to the tail and the guy that got spun gets his spot back. 2. If a driver or both drivers stop on the track then whoever stops go to the tail 3. They both go to the back Peroid.

I don't think they should ever get their spot back (just my opinion), I want to see them both go to the back and the offender get what is coming to him by the guy that got spun out lol

Here's the video of the Landers/Bobby incident for those without DOD.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjMp...youtu.be&t=480