Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    Wasn't Devin's car the one Francis couldn't get to work last year? I thought CBR and all his genius crew guys knew everything. All they can do is step on theyre own dcks by not listening to someone that might actually know Something about the cars they working on. Lanigan himself said in a interview from FL that it's different workin with them and he csnt be as hands on as he wants. Which, if it was team CBR then where was O'Neal at?
    Congrats to Devin for out driving the disco machine
    That has to be why that Bowyer team can't win consistently with any driver/chassis combo. Look at how well Francis ran in a BWRC before he went to Bowyer, when it was just him and the Wrights. Or how Lanigan won when he was calling the shots the last couple of years.

And then the night he's at Florence for once on his own he runs 2nd, better than most of his finishes down in Florida.

But I enjoyed seeing Moran win. It's nice to see a second generation racer who wins without plowing everyone out of his way or letting his family cause a bunch of drama in the pits. Imagine what it will be like in a few years if he is as successful as his dad was.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    That has to be why that Bowyer team can't win consistently with any driver/chassis combo. Look at how well Francis ran in a BWRC before he went to Bowyer, when it was just him and the Wrights. Or how Lanigan won when he was calling the shots the last couple of years.

And then the night he's at Florence for once on his own he runs 2nd, better than most of his finishes down in Florida.

But I enjoyed seeing Moran win. It's nice to see a second generation racer who wins without plowing everyone out of his way or letting his family cause a bunch of drama in the pits. Imagine what it will be like in a few years if he is as successful as his dad was.
    Very well put. I like Pierce, just don't think his nickname fits.
    Kinda like calling Dale Sr., "The Velvet Touch".
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Very well put. I like Pierce, just don't think his nickname fits.
    Kinda like calling Dale Sr., "The Velvet Touch".
    I think the name fit Bobby at one time but, since he's becomes more agressive not so much.

The Short Cruel One!!!