ULTIMATE Battle of the Bluegrass begins this Saturday at Smokey Mountain Speedway!
(March 28, 2016, Carnesville GA)

The “battle of the bluegrass” comes back to life this weekend with a $5000 to win event at Smokey Mountain Speedway in Maryville TN. “This is going to be an exciting weekend” stated series owner Stan Lester. “With drivers like Jackie Boggs, Dustin Linville and Greg Johnson and all of the teams from the KY, IN, OH, TN area plus the regular contingent of SE ULTIMATE teams this will be a show for the fans. I am very grateful these teams allowed us to bring back the Bob and I can’t wait to see them all”.

The fans will be getting a real treat this weekend as this is the first “combo” event whereby the new Bob Region and the SE Region will be running together. The 1st team from the SE will receive points accordingly as will the 1st team for the Bob and the same all the way through the field . It makes for a very unique event both as the first Battle of the Bluegrass race and the first combo race in history.
“ULTIMATE has grown tremendously” said SE Race Director Kelley Carlton. “The first year we had 13 races. In only 5 years we now have 28 on the SE schedule and now the Bob region too which as of today is 14 stand alone races plus several national events including The Scorcher, USA 100, The Commonwealth, Colonial Clash and more coming every day. I really foresee the Bob region having as many as 20 touring events this year once it gets up and going”.

www.fastrakracing.com and click on the logo of the series you want to see.

Thanks to all our the sponsors that have come on board for the first year of the ULTIMATE “Battle of the Bluegrass Series”. Hoosier Racing Tire, American Racer, VP Fuels, Revelution Race Cars, ARP Bodies, $199autos.com and many more to come.