Default Gregg Satterlee Conquers UFO at the Port; Wedding Bells Next

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    March 29, 2016

Gregg Satterlee Conquers UFO at the Port; Wedding Bells Next

Indiana, Pennsylvania (03/29/16) – Gregg Satterlee notched his second triumph in as many weeks with a $3,000 payday on Saturday night in his Satterlee Petroleum Distributors #22 Rocket XR1/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model at Port Royal Speedway.

Returning to Williams Grove Speedway (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania) on Friday night, Gregg Satterlee and nineteen Super Late Models signed in for the regular night of racing. Trying to replicate his win from week earlier at the famed, ½-mile oval, Satterlee earned an 8th place starting spot for the main event. Working his way forward in the pack throughout the event, Gregg came up one spot short of a win as he finished behind Matt Cosner with Bryan Bernheisel, Jim Yoder, and Dylan Yoder rounding out the top five.

The following night took Satterlee to Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pennsylvania) for the UFO Race Championship season opener. Competing in a stacked field of forty-two cars, Gregg earned a front-row, starting spot for the feature after capturing a heat race win. He and Mason Zeigler swapped the top spot throughout the first half of the finale. Gregg retook the top spot on lap 27 and went on to hold off a late charge from Jason Covert on the final lap to pick his up second win of the season. Covert, Austin Hubbard, Dan Stone, and Jim Yoder trailed Satterlee to the finish line in the $3,000-to-win affair.

“Wow, that’s all you can say about our weekend,” noted Satterlee. “Competition in this region just keeps getting tougher so to get a 2nd and a win means a lot. I want to thank my crew chief, Robby (Allen), my sponsors, my family, and all of my fans for their great support.”

For full results from these events, please visit www.WilliamsGrove.com and www.UFOChampionship.com .

The upcoming weekend will not see Satterlee in a race car. Rather he will be getting married to his lovely fiancée, Kelsey Lee George.

Gregg’s next races are scheduled to come on April 8-9 with a pair of Ultimate Super Late Model Series events at Potomac Speedway (Budd’s Creek, Maryland) and Virginia Motor Speedway (Jamaica, Virginia). For more information on the events, please visit www.UltimateSupers.com .

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Satterlee Petroleum Distributors, Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Durham Racing Engines, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Bell Helmets, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .

Just say NO!!! Greg. lmao Congrats best of luck