FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 30, 2016

Bryant Marsh Tops Hattiesburg Action; Golden Egg Classic Next

Corinth, Mississippi (3/30/16) – 16-year-old, Bryant Marsh parked his Modern Woodmen #1 Subway/Trak-Star Late Model in victory lane on Friday night at Hattiesburg Speedway.

Making his first-ever trip to Hattiesburg Speedway (Hattiesburg, Mississippi) on Friday night, Bryant Marsh was piloting the Modern Woodmen #1 Crate Late Model for the NeSmith Weekly Late Model Series event. Coming from 2nd in his heat, Marsh cruised to a heat race win, setting him up with the pole-position, starting spot for the feature event. Leading from flag-to-flag in the A-Main, Bryant picked up his first win of the season with Scott Dedwylder and KI Davis trailing him across the finish line.

“To go to a new track and win the first night is really cool,” said the Corinth, Mississippi racer. “Last year my team and I learned so much about what to do and not to do. I’m hoping this is the first of many wins this season.”

The Crate Late Model triumph was the second of his young career. For full results from this event, please visit www.HattiesburgSpeedway.net .

Next on tap for Bryant is a trip to Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) this weekend, April 1-2, to compete in the 2nd Annual Golden Egg Classic. Friday’s program is highlighted by a $800-to-win event, while Saturday night’s finale is part of the Hwy 45 Crate Late Model Throwdown Series and pays $1,000-to-win. For more information on the events, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

Bryant Marsh would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial, Subway, Trak-Star Race Cars, Slugburger Café, Houston Sign Design, and MSR Mafia Website and PR Services.

For more information on Bryant Marsh as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.BryantMarsh.com .