Default Sweet Bloomquist Cars?

Who is in these besides Bloomquist and Landers?

Paul Wilmoth Jr

Jareds brother, Gavin also has a couple. Chris Brown will also be in those cars this year.

I believe Davey J still has one.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 03-31-2016 at 07:08 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Davey J's car is for sale on racing junk. It's at Tim Logan shop.

Cecil Eunice still has his I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

Cecil Eunice still has his I believe.
    Wonder if he's getting a Longhorn next. There is no one, not even Eckert, who can compete with the different types of cars he has been in.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What's everyone's thoughts as to why there aren't too many on the national tours?
    Back when there were more guys in them (Eckert, Brady Smith, etc) there were contracts and paperwork involved to buy one. Does that stuff still exist? I thought with teaming up with Sweet the business would rebound, but it hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Must be cleaning out his "junk" to make room for his Howe 5th design and Tri City Buggy Flexi-Flyer when they come in.....

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Wonder if he's getting a Longhorn next. There is no one, not even Eckert, who can compete with the different types of cars he has been in.
    He changes chassis like some guys change underwear, so who knows. I know he kinda went M.I.A at the end of last year. I don't know if his money dried up or what. Kinda strange that car is at Tim's shop though.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Late-Model...-6-races-.html
    Last edited by zyoung25; 03-31-2016 at 09:57 AM.

If I had to guess, following Davey's patterns, I'd expect him to be back in a Rocket earlier in the year, then he'll switch to something else in July, then he'll quit racing this season shortly thereafter, and come March/April 2017, the whole process will start all over again.

I believe I heard that Mike is going to be back racing again this year, in Disco cars. Maybe Davey in one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If I had to guess, following Davey's patterns, I'd expect him to be back in a Rocket earlier in the year, then he'll switch to something else in July, then he'll quit racing this season shortly thereafter, and come March/April 2017, the whole process will start all over again.

I believe I heard that Mike is going to be back racing again this year, in Disco cars. Maybe Davey in one of those?
    From what I heard is ole Davey J pissed off his old man for the last time and the money and free ride is gone. We might not see the Juice on the racetrack for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    From what I heard is ole Davey J pissed off his old man for the last time and the money and free ride is gone. We might not see the Juice on the racetrack for a while.
    I could see that being the case. I found it a little strange that Bucky jumped back into full ownership with both feet and is hitting crown jewels and other big races and the driver isn't Davey.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 03-31-2016 at 02:28 PM.

So if you own a race shop like Tim Logan, I assume you get some sort of consignment fee for selling the car?

With the way things have been the last couple years, maybe he should throw an engine in it and see what he and Steve can do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    So if you own a race shop like Tim Logan, I assume you get some sort of consignment fee for selling the car?

With the way things have been the last couple years, maybe he should throw an engine in it and see what he and Steve can do with it.
    You can do that later, when you build your own, off the jig you made. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Dennis Erb would like a word with you. He changes all the time.

Question

Didn't he start last year in a Lazer? He was really something in a Bullitt with Ray C.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    Didn't he start last year in a Lazer? He was really something in a Bullitt with Ray C.
    He did. That was the second time that I can remember he was driving a Lazer in recent years. I think he ran less than five shows each time before he moved on to something different.

I can remember a year that he went Rocket, Lazer, Rocket, Warrior, Rocket. In the course of one season (though, to be fair, the Rocket he finished the year in was somebody else's car).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    According to the 4m experts they are all JUST copies of Longhorn.....even Rayburns, Jigalos, and even Smoky Joes! lol

Lets not forget Macdaddy has a new Bloomer chassis.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I'm just saying as much as I like Francis, he's been off the past couple years, although a lot of that is the CBR curse. Maybe he should check out the Bloomer car, it might be to his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    He ran a Lazer like Josh said last year, and was a team car to Bernheisel a few years ago. I dunno now, I'd go with a Longhorn or a Disco car.

Oh yeah, his Bullitt days with Angelichio were dam good. Though I was a Donnie Moran fan, so Davey J was the enemy.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 04-01-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.