Angry Nevermind, I'm NOT sorry.

I originally posted an apology here, but I'm now retracting it after what I learned this weekend. They let me know if I didn't stop criticizing them and making jokes that it will get bad for me and those close to me. They actually went to the trouble of finding out what kinda car my wife drives, where she works, where I've worked, contacting people I worked with 12 years ago and threatening them. Who goes to such great links, to hire detectives and spy on folks because of some 4m posts? Nothing I ever said was untrue, not one word.
    Last edited by SuperEight; 04-09-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Not sure what you did or said either but hey we are all friends here

If the biggest problem we encounter in our daily lives is somebody having a different opinion than us about a race driver or race track, I'd say we all are winners.

Super, if you started whatever the indiscretions were then you may have reason for feeling the way you do. But, if someone was slinging crap your way unprovoked and you responded in kind then you really don't have any reason for remorse.

There's a saying that may apply in these instances: "Don't want no $hit, don't start no $hit".

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    I'm not sure what exactly I said or who I said it to, or even what it was about, but at some point I said something I shouldn't have. I do get carried away sometimes poking at folks, but I can assure you most everything was in fun. Fun or not I hurt someone, somehow and I'm sorry. I've gone back and deleted some of my more recent posts and I'm actively looking thru some old ones trying to determine who it was that I have wronged. I deleted my signature, which actually came from another poster, but it was antagonistic in nature so I took it down. That's it...
    No No supereight, you never apologize for anything on here. I have made an a$$ out of myself on here plenty of times. It is called the most opinionated forum for a reason. Own that sh1t, at least your honest.

Say your Sorry Once and move on.. If all that have been a A$$ on here were gone .. there be maybe 4 people on here....

Fita........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks. I got word I may have hurt a friend indirectly, I don't know the specifics for sure. I can guess, I have been critical of a specific driver and a company. The driver was someone I know repeatedly went after another friend of mine and the powers that be gave him a pass, so my friend was fined for dealing with something they wouldn't. The driver and company are synonymous with each other, so I'm not a fan of either. I've had an ongoing opportunistic jab fest in regard to them, but this is me waving the white flag. I've taken down my signature and I'm actively deleting old posts in what I'm assuming is the effected area. I'm sorry I've offended whomever and I won't be firing anymore jabs in this direction.
    Okay Super. I understand better the reasons for you angst.

You're a stand-up guy for trying to make it right.

Thanks. I got word I may have hurt a friend indirectly, I don't know the specifics for sure. I can guess, I have been critical of a specific driver and a company. The driver was someone I know repeatedly went after another friend of mine and the powers that be gave him a pass, so my friend was fined for dealing with something they wouldn't. The driver and company are synonymous with each other, so I'm not a fan of either. I've had an ongoing opportunistic jab fest in regard to them, but this is me waving the white flag. I've taken down my signature and I'm actively deleting old posts in what I'm assuming is the effected area. I'm sorry I've offended whomever and I won't be firing anymore jabs in this direction.
    You are a stand up guy.

My Dad once told me :Knowing your wrong dont make you a Man ...Admitting your Wrong Does....
    To make Peace too save your people dont make you weak ... Just makes you Smart,,,,,
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 04-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.