Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

What did you expect,.......to get treated like you are in Fairbury?

$25 back in pocket

Jmo they should have called this wkd and rescheduled for a later date it's always a hit and miss deal. I do agree with the person that said we have had quite a bit of rain. I think the crowd is gonna be down a lil for a sun show travelers have to be home and ready for work Mon morn. Anyone have the run down on what cars was there?

Quote Originally Posted by gman17 View Post
    Jmo they should have called this wkd and rescheduled for a later date it's always a hit and miss deal. I do agree with the person that said we have had quite a bit of rain. I think the crowd is gonna be down a lil for a sun show travelers have to be home and ready for work Mon morn. Anyone have the run down on what cars was there?
    Same thing I was thinking. Won't have a crowd tomorrow because of the cold and not being the big race and Sunday will be short because of being Sunday night. I think they should have just forgot the Friday show and run tomorrow nights race as scheduled.

Car never touched track all night, didn't rain till 6:45 so they had it plotted from hot lap start time ( assuming 6) to cancel show the entire time. Rained 10 mins at most light sprinkle... Not enough $ counted to run tonight. 5 hours driving time and day off work for nothing. I hope they tank on Sunday night

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Car never touched track all night, didn't rain till 6:45 so they had it plotted from hot lap start time ( assuming 6) to cancel show the entire time. Rained 10 mins at most light sprinkle... Not enough $ counted to run tonight. 5 hours driving time and day off work for nothing. I hope they tank on Sunday night
    I feel your pain.......ironically, the weather Sunday will be pretty good. No one wins when the weather doesn't co-operate.

And people wonder why attendance is down , cancel early or don't even attemp should be a one day show anyway

Is Sunday a day race or is it a night race?

Didn't say. It I assume night

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    And people wonder why attendance is down , cancel early or don't even attemp should be a one day show anyway
    That's why I never go to the races anymore when there is a chance of rain. Especially if I know I won't make it back to a track but, as of yesterday I didn't look like it was going to rain today. Cold but, not rain.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    I feel your pain.......ironically, the weather Sunday will be pretty good. No one wins when the weather doesn't co-operate.
    If it was actually rained out I wouldn't feel the way I do, anyone that was there can account that the sprinkle that rolled through (with clear sky the rest of evening behind it) didn't cancel that event. If cars had hot lapped they would of had to pay their insurance for evening and we would be racing right now. They chose to count $ and cancel, if u are willing to seek profits on an April il race then stand behind ur decision and run the sob

Hotlaps 4 on sunday

Wildman you and I are on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Raining at the track...should pass and racing will be on
    I blame you

You know as a man gets older and you piss him off you probably are not gonna get into his pocket again. No attempt at all to work track in. What would earl have done? Raced !

WoO runs this race not the track...the track makes no yes or no to run ONLY WoO does.... So dont Blame the track I know if the pits are at a point of wet 1/4in more of rain makes it unusable for a day...

To the fals comment I laughed. People don't realize farmer city doesn't support the track like fairbury does plus FC has a midnight curfew! Also woo comes in takes over for the wkd and had been smart they would have pulled the plug on Thurs instead now you have a bunch of pi$$ed off people.

We got the run around for a minute that it would of taken another 90 mins to work track in but then he realized he had 25 ppl willing to tear the place down for $25 a head. You're right gold no one was leaving race till 2am

Quote Originally Posted by gman17 View Post
    To the fals comment I laughed. People don't realize farmer city doesn't support the track like fairbury does plus FC has a midnight curfew! Also woo comes in takes over for the wkd and had been smart they would have pulled the plug on Thurs instead now you have a bunch of pi$$ed off people.
    WoO runs this RACE NOT the FAIRBOARD... WoO makes the rules.... WoO Says if they run or NOT... Not the TRACK... If you go to FarmerCity Facebook They seen you to WoO home page.....WoO rents the track at FarmerCity at Fairbury ,Fairbury runs it....Not the same deal at both tracks.......

So did you get your money back?