Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Don't care what you say......Lucas is more fan friendly than the World Racing Group.

Cardirt0 I was saying the fairboard doesn't run this event what I was saying is the town don't support the place like fairbuty does so if woo would have wanted to run after a delay they wud have had to race the clock!! Sorry I didn't explain my post a lil better.

People got to work monday so I wont be there sunday. They should run big race sat they wont have very good crowd sun.

So do Erb and Shepard show up Sunday?

I would say yes and probably a few more.

I heard Bloomer and JD are coming up.

Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Haven't heard that yet. I know they race in Alabama on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by gman17 View Post
    Cardirt0 I was saying the fairboard doesn't run this event what I was saying is the town don't support the place like fairbuty does so if woo would have wanted to run after a delay they wud have had to race the clock!! Sorry I didn't explain my post a lil better.
    I am Sorry Did not mean to step on you...Fairbury is Owned by town.. FarmerCity is Owned by the Fair Board...More and more People from town are helping It takes time....

Does anyone know if Stevie Sheppard jr was at Farmer City tonight? I don't know if it's true or not but, I heard he was going to race some this year. Can anyone verify this? Both if he was at Farmer City or if he is going to race some this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Does anyone know if Stevie Sheppard jr was at Farmer City tonight? I don't know if it's true or not but, I heard he was going to race some this year. Can anyone verify this? Both if he was at Farmer City or if he is going to race some this year.
    You mean Son or dad

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You mean Son or dad
    Brandon's dad Stevie Jr

Its against the law to text and drive. Either that or you got very BIG ears.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Brandon's dad Stevie Jr
    I have not heard a thing on if hes running this year... Call there Bar some there could tell you...

Default Farmer city

WoO runs this race not the track...the track makes no yes or no to run ONLY WoO does.... So dont Blame the track I know if the pits are at a point of wet 1/4in more of rain makes it unusable for a day...
    So true Cardirt0... I know for a fact that Lance and the gang worked very hard all week to make this show a go, it was the Woo's call, nothing to do with the track itself at all, I will say this... Mike Norris and I knew something was up when time for hot laps rolled around and NOT ONE Woo official was in the tower....
    Last edited by muddboss; 04-01-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Was such a joke I thought it was an April fools

Reminds me of Shawno WOO race a couple years ago. Rained earlier, was sunny out that afternoon. The track looked unworkable, but they kept selling tickets right up until they called it for too wet conditions around 6:30pm. It was hard for us to see how wet it was until we got in. Rain date was after USA Nationals which made it almost impossible for most fans to haul back over there after taking time off for the big event. $30 down the drain that night...tough call for WOO, but no ticket refund made for a lot of pissed fans.
    Here's to the "Highside Hustler" #25 Feger!!

WoO runs this race not the track...the track makes no yes or no to run ONLY WoO does.... So dont Blame the track I know if the pits are at a point of wet 1/4in more of rain makes it unusable for a day...
    that why i have not attended a WoO race in almost 10 years. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and was thinking about making the drive sat and break my boycott. thanks WoO series for remindinging me what a shady run series you operate.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and want to go to fairbury but not as long as its sanctioned by these idiots. just my 2 cents, lol.

I quit going to the pdc since it went woo and a two day show. I see this being it for the Illini.

Sorry guys. I saw guys throwing names out and thought it an April Fools joke and couldn't resist joining in.