For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
April 4, 2016

Dylan Ames Notches Podium Finish at Smoky Mountain

Harvest, Alabama (04/04/16) – Dylan Ames powered his Ames Land & Cattle Company #77 Capital Race Car/Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engine Super Late Model to a podium finish on Saturday evening at Smoky Mountain Speedway with the ULTIMATE series.

“I keep getting more and more comfortable in this Capital Race Car, and it’s showing in our results,” said Ames. “I can’t say enough about Marshall (Green) and everybody at Capital Race Cars. They’ve been giving me a ton of support and tips, and I really appreciate it.

The weekend opened on Friday night as Dylan returned to Boyd’s Speedway (Ringgold, Georgia) for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) sanctioned event. Drawing thirty-four Super Late Models, Ames recorded a 5th-place finish in his heat, transferring him into the B-Main. Sending the top four into the main event, Dylan scored a runner-up finish behind Jason Croft in the consolation event. Battling for a $10,000 payday, Dylan Ames retired to a 21st place outing in the 50-lap affair.

Racing with the Ultimate Super Late Model Dirt Series on Saturday night, the team headed to Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tennessee) for the $5,000-to-win main event. Competing in a field of thirty-four cars, Ames earned the outside-front-row, starting spot feature starting for the finale, alongside Donald McIntosh. Falling one position in the A-Main, Dylan notched a 3rd place finish behind race winner, McIntosh, and Tommy Kerr with Aaron Ridley and Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rounding out the top five.

For full results from these events, please visit www.LucasDirt.com and www.UltimateSupers.com .

The team is not sure, when their next event will be, so please check out www.DylanAmes.com for the latest team plans.

Dylan Ames would like to thank his marketing sponsors, which include Ames Land & Cattle Company, Jay D ickens Race Engines, Capital Race Cars, Hoosier Tire South by Brian, R2C Performance Products, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For the latest news and updates on Dylan Ames, please visit www.DylanAmes.com .