Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah it was a good crowd considering the weather and circumstances. Actually felt colder on opening night with the wind blowing. Sucks for Hubbard to break in the heat and end his night. He looked strong and would have been interesting in the feature

SHADE MTN ASSASSIN WAS REALLY ON POINT FAST ALL NIGHT GOOD WIN!!!! CONGRATS TO THE 72 TEAM.... IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME...Dale drove a nice race that young man does a NICE JOB.. One good thing my adult beverage never got WARM

Covert almost beat that track record. Cant remember how long ago that was but im pretty sure its been atleast 10 years since Jeremy Miller set the record

Arrow

I came, I saw, I went, and it'll be at least two years before the memory fades enough to do it again...
    Opinions may vary...

Im not sure what exactly your expectations were but 1 thats my home track and 2 i love dirt racing and ill take that over NASCAR or anything asphalt anytime

I'm with ya... It was a lil chilly but overall anytime I get a chance to hear that 800-900 hp coming ALIVE IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!.. Potomac track has come a LONG WAY in the past few years..Whats not to like that the show was over b-4 10??? Ol Stan must have been missin the URINE SOAKED PIGEON HILLS

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Im not sure what exactly your expectations were
    Only having to sit through one feature on the undercard and not running out of bologna sandwiches prior to hot laps...Beyond that, I had no expectations...
    Opinions may vary...