FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 12, 2016

Dale McDowell Returns to WoO Victory Lane; Preps for Bulls Gap

Welcome, North Carolina (04/12/16) – Dale McDowell ended a more than 10-year, winless streak in World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series (WoOCLMS) competition on Friday night by topping the $10,000-to-win event at Duck River Raceway Park.

Competing with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series (WoO), Dale McDowell visited Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tennessee) on Friday night. With 33 Super Late Models signed in, McDowell scored a runner-up finish in his heat behind Josh Richards. Earning the pole position starting spot for the feature after the redraw, Dale McDowell went on to lead all 50 laps, scoring his second win of the season in his Team Dillon Racing #17m Warrior Race Car/Earnhardt-Childress Racing Engine Super Late Model. Collecting a $10,000 payday, Darrell Lanigan, Josh Richards, Shane Clanton, and Brian Shirley trailed McDowell across the finish line.

“It’s crazy that it’s been over 10 years since I won one of these World of Outlaws races,” said McDowell after claiming his second win of the season. “Our team has been really close to a lot of victories with the series in that time frame, but have just come up a little bit short until tonight. This win is dedicated to the Dillon family, my team, my sponsors, and all of my fans for their constant support.”

Full results from this event is available at www.WoOLMS.com .

Next on tap for Dale McDowell is a trip to the high-banks of Volunteer Speedway (Bulls Gap, Tennessee) this weekend, April 15-16 for a pair of Old Man’s Garage Spring Nationals events. Action opens on Friday evening with a $4,000-to-win affair, while Saturday’s program is headlined by a $10,000-to-win finale. For more information on the events, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

Team Dillon Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors marketing partners including Warrior Race Cars, ECR Engines-Chevrolet, Boydbilt Fabrication, Ferris Commercial Mowers, Bad Boy Buggies, BruceLowrie.com Chevrolet, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, University of Northwestern Ohio, Klotz Synthetic Lubricants, Bass Pro Shops, Robust Energy Drink, Cain, Cometic Gaskets, DOW, FK Rod Ends, Mastersbilt Race Cars, Integra Shocks, Schoenfeld Headers, Keyser Manufacturing, TWM, All Star Performance, Turbo Start, FSR racing supplies (Level 3-product) Brinn Transmissions, Hoosier Tire, Wiles Driveshafts, Weld Racing Wheels, Butlerbuilt Seats, GW Performance, Mark IV ATV's, Racing Optics, Winters Rearends, QuarterMaster, Sweet Manufacturing, Peterson Fluid Systems, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Team Dillon Racing please visit www.TeamDillonRacing.com .