Default Tyler Millwood Battles Bad Luck at Dixie; Senoia & Rome Next

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    April 13, 2016

Tyler Millwood Bitten by Bad Luck at Dixie; Senoia & Rome Next

Kingston, Georgia (04/13/16) – Tyler Millwood looked to be a contender for the $3,000 victory at Dixie Speedway on Saturday evening in his Millwood Plumbing #31 Rocket/Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model before bad luck struck.

Competing in the unsanctioned Spring Championships, Tyler Millwood traveled to Dixie Speedway (Woodstock, Georgia) on Saturday night. Posting the second fastest time in a field of twenty-three cars, Millwood earned a front-row, starting spot for the feature, starting alongside T.J. Reaid. Battling for a $3,000 payday, Tyler Millwood jumped to the lead at the drop of the green flag. By lap 3, he had an eight-car length advantage, when disaster struck as fuel pump issues developed, which brought an early end to his night.

“That was a tough way to lose a race, but it’s all part of the game, I guess,” said Millwood. “I’ve got to give a shout out to Chris Madden for all of his help with my program, and I also want to thank my newest sponsor, Machine Construction Company for their great support. We definitely have things headed in the right direction, we just need a little luck to go with it.”

For more information from this event, please visit www.DixieSpeedway.com .

The team will not be in action this weekend, but will return to competition on April 23-24 with a pair of events in his home state. On Saturday, April 23 the team will compete in a $6,000-to-win affair with the Old Man’s Garage Spring Nationals at Senoia Raceway (Senoia, Georgia). Sunday, April 24 will take the team to Rome Speedway (Rome, Georgia) to compete in a $4,000-to-win event at the 4/10 mile oval. For more information on the events, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com and www.UltimateSupers.com .

Tyler is currently looking to add more marketing partners to his racing program. For more information on becoming a part of our winning team, please contact the Millwood Motorsports team manager, Derek Gahring at DerekGahring@gmail.com or 770-301-8021.

Tyler Millwood would like to thank all of his sponsors including Millwood Plumbing, Advanced Technology Motorsports, Derek Gahring Enterprises, Machine Construction Company, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Frankland Racing Products, Rocket Chassis, All Star Graphix, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Tyler Millwood, please visit www.TylerMillwood.com .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 04-13-2016 at 02:58 PM.