Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: route 45

Default route 45

need results please

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    need results please
    I think the Deal Breaker may have broke them.....16 B-Mods for $5000 to win??

kinda heard the same thing I thought this new deal would be the best thing going

kinda heard the same thing I thought this new deal would be the best thing going

I don't think anyone said it was going to easy. It's their first year it's going to take a while for them to build classes plus it's early in the season. It's not going to easy when your right in the middle of ump land

but all these guys say UMP don't tech seen more tech guys last night than USRA had racers the results I heard won't travel that way every week that is the problem with that track you have to want to go there , meanwhile UMP track had 32 with plenty of tech and large crowd just saying

but all these guys say UMP don't tech seen more tech guys last night than USRA had racers the results I heard won't travel that way every week that is the problem with that track you have to want to go there , meanwhile UMP track had 32 with plenty of tech and large crowd just saying
    So, your saying wherever you went last night they had over 10 tech guys at this one track now that's impressive.

well enough to get the job done but where all the b mods for that kinda money dang no one else in the area was running them and only one track running a mods

how can a guy be dq ed if its not in the rule book kinda confused there plus they give A UMP car a years grace really what gives

Dq'ed for something not in the rule book? From what I've been told, valve springs were the issue...not to mention the fuel is an automatic DQ. Half tracing 6 of the top USRA racers in the country...
    Last edited by Mosidebite; 04-17-2016 at 07:53 PM.

do you think maybe a a number of years racing might have something to with it and well prepared teams there is three that route 45 won't see back

I don't care how may years anyone has. You don't think those couple of infractions had anything to do with extra speed in the car? Against the rules is against the rules.

nope sorry don't buy it do you really think every car out there is totally legal if you do I got a bridge to sell you they guy that won at Fayette co has been torn down more time tims than I can remember some night twice so what you say of that but tibetcha you could find something illegal on just like any other car and by the wat great car cont for 5 k to win lmao

Then send Em packin. You can't decide what is going to be legal and not legal because you don't think it's that big of a deal. I believe this is a big part of what's wrong with today's racing. I'm sure most every car out there has a infraction. I have personally seen a guy lose the front row for the IMCA super nationals...wrong piston size in a store bought caliper. His exact words to me, "wrong is wrong" and I paid the price.
    My car is not legal to race at 45 at this time, so I can't go there. Could I get away with it...maybe, but that is cheating, ain't gonna do it.

route 45 low car count has nothing to with this sanction over that sanction its a pain in the rear to get there

nope sorry don't buy it do you really think every car out there is totally legal if you do I got a bridge to sell you they guy that won at Fayette co has been torn down more time tims than I can remember some night twice so what you say of that but tibetcha you could find something illegal on just like any other car and by the wat great car cont for 5 k to win lmao
    . Typical response from a UMP lover. You start to let things slide, the you are just as bad as UMP with no rules and no tech.

really no tech seen at least 4 Friday night and sat night the track did tech but carry on ad better check the car count between the three tracks lol yeah it was kinda off night only 91 cars sat night and 58 in 2 classes the night before
    Last edited by old fan; 04-18-2016 at 07:34 AM.

really no tech seen at least 4 Friday night and sat night the track did tech but carry on ad better check the car count between the three tracks lol yeah it was kinda off night only 91 cars sat night and 58 in 2 classes the night before
    I never said one thing about car counts. Of course you pick the one bright spot in your back yard and brag about car counts.

usra does actual tech and if will take some getting used to, but better than ump which would not know tech if it bit them.

When Route 45 announced their deal with USRA, there were a lot of folks that said that it would be easy for the UMP guys to switch to USRA rules. Therefore I am kind of surprised they did not have a bigger car count for $5,000 to win. In addition, Fayette County, Charleston, and Macon all had B Mods on the same night. Also I believe Highland also runs them. In fact, Fayette Co had 20 B-Mods in their feature on just a regular night of racing. Charleston had 10 and Macon had 12. (not sure about Highland) I would have thought if it was easy to run USRA, some of those guys would have went to Route 45 for that kind of payday.

One thing to consider is that it is early in the season. A lot of these B-Mod guys still have a supply of Hoosier Tires. Perhaps switching to the American Racing Tire is not in their budgets. So many guys run on a week to week status. Changing out that many tires at once may too costly.

Anytime you start something new it takes a while to build. Like some have said they were only getting around 10 or so cars last year. Now with them switching to USRA its going to take awhile. Like they said from the beginning it may work and it may not but, they weren't out anything by giving it a try.

Not sure what kind of advertising they did for the 5,000 to win race but, you would have thought they would have had more cars then they did.

Yeah having pump gas be illegal gas