Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: route 45

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Now that's about laughable. First off Tri-City was already getting good car counts so, let's give some credit where credit is due and that's the Gundakers and not UMP. Now as far as teching was that being done by the track officials or was it done by UMP? How many times have you seen a track have a big purse but low car counts. I've seen it many times. Just because you have a big purse does not always equate to big car counts.
    at tricity it was UMP YEAH I know that's hard to believe at I55 it was officals actually there car count has been down bu a lot has to with weather , hey Kidrock explain fairburys past I wonder if tri city paid 5 k mod what theu have betcha more than 18 lmao
    Last edited by old fan; 04-21-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    at tricity it was UMP YEAH I know that's hard to believe at I55 it was officals actually there car count has been down bu a lot has to with weather , hey Kidrock explain fairburys past I wonder if tri city paid 5 k mod what theu have betcha more than 18 lmao
    First off it's good to see UMP out and about. They don't have to be at every track every night but, should be making their rounds and if they are that's a good thing.

Not sure what you mean by explain Fairbury's past?

We already know Tri-City has good car counts for their weekly show not sure why they wouldn't have a good count for a bigger paying show.

Geez, do you talk like you type?

bigger pay doesn't automatically mean higher car counts 2 k to win for lates 26 on hand and weekly show had 26 with different drivers last night had 21at I55 with atleast 5 or 6 not ready
    Last edited by old fan; 04-24-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Tri-City's B-Mods aren't sanctioned by any group.. They run a set of track rules that are very open. They've had low 20's for B-Mod car counts pretty much every week.

yep and 20 plus at I55 ump points

ATTENTION ALL RACERS!!!!!CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGEPLEASE READ!!!USRA Updates transition for Route 45 Raceway!!!UMP cars welcome!!!!Amods- must conform to USRA weight and chip rules. Tires allowed:American Racer KK704Hoosier A40S LR, LF, RFH40 RR3" spoilerBmods-must conform to USRA weight and chip rules. Tires allowed:American Racer KK704Hoosier A40S LR, LF, RFH40 RRUMP "built" motor 6800 chip.WARNING: UMP CARS WILL BE THOROUGHLY TECHED TO UMP RULES JUST AS USRA CARS ARE THOROUGHLY TECHED TO USRA RULES!Due to these changes, we are adjusting our schedule!There will be NO RACING Saturday April 23rd....we will return to kick off 2016 on April 30th!!! However we will have OPEN PRACTICE:Wednesday 4/20 6-9Friday 4/22 7-?Sunday 4/24 6-9