FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2016

Preston Seratt Claims First Win of 2016

Dyersburg, Tennessee (04/18/16) – Preston Seratt powered his brand-new Bandit Race Car #29 J&P Machine Repairs/Mullins Racing Engine Modified to his first win of the season on Friday night with a triumph at Route 45 Raceway.

Competing in the two-day United States Racing Association (USRA) event, Preston Seratt headed to Route 45 Raceway (Flora, Illinois) on Friday night for the Deal Breaker 50. Against a field of fifteen Open Wheel Modifieds, Seratt captured a heat race victory from the 4th-starting position. Via his heat race performance, he started on the pole for his feature. Preston would go on to wire the field in the finale to claim his first victory of the season.

The following night Seratt came from the third row in the feature to score a runner-up finish behind race winner, Brock Bauman with Cody Bauman, Stephen Muilenburg, and Justin Jones rounding out the top five.

“It always feels good to get the first win of the year,” noted Seratt. “This weekend my crew guys couldn’t make it so it was just me and dad, so I really want to thank him for his hard work and support. We are making some major gains with this new car, and I’m really excited about the potential that this season holds.”

For full results from this event, please visit www.USRARacing.com .

Preston is currently unsure of when his next race will be, so place stay tuned to www.PrestonSeratt29.com for the latest team information.

Also, please note that Preston is being featured in the latest edition of Dirt Modified Magazine. If you don’t already have a subscription, please visit www.DirtModifiedMagazine.com .

Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, KBC Graphix, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Race Wise Track Chassis School by Mark Bush, Bandit Race Cars, Mark Bush Racing, Mullins Race Engines, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, 45 Race Shop, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt, please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .