For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
April 19, 2016

Jeff Taylor Rebounds for Legit Speedway Victory

Cave City, Arkansas (4/19/16) – It proved to be far from easy, but Jeff Taylor still found a way to power his Industrial Electric #5 Allgayer /Taylor Chassis Open Wheel Modified to the victory on Saturday night at Legit Speedway.

Competing in the IMCA sanctioned event, Jeff Taylor traveled to Legit Speedway (West Plains, Missouri) on Saturday night for the $1,500-to-win affair. Starting in 7th for the feature, Jeff was forced to the back of the pack after another competitor made hard contact with him on lap 5. Despite having to go to the tail of the field, he would not be denied on this night. Coming all the way from 24th in the running order, Jeff Taylor stormed to the front of the pack, picking up his third win of the season.

For full results from this event, please visit www.LegitSpeedway.com .

“After I got crashed there early in the feature I had to compose myself because I knew that I had a car that could still win,” noted Taylor “I just got up on the steering wheel and got it done. I was pretty tired by the end, but it was a really fulfilling victory.”

The team is currently unsure of when their next event will be so please keep your browser pointed to www.JeffTaylor5.com for the latest updates.

Jeff Taylor would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Industrial Electric, Mullins Race Engines, Provence Construction, Bad Boy Mowers, Allgayer, Inc., Fury Energy, White River Fun Center, BSB Manufacturing, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Willy's Carburetor & Dyno Shop, Performance Bodies, Spur's Bar, Bell Helmets, The Joie of Seating, Schoenfeld Headers, Cattarene Racing Starters, All Star Performance, Keyser Manufacturing, Wiles Driveshafts, COMP Cams, CP Pistons, Edelbrock, Hawk Performance, Kluhsman Racing Components, PPM, Sweet Manufacturing, TWM, Hypercoils, Braswell, Brake Man, Roddy Ranch, CV Products, Dyer's Top Rods, A&A Manufacturing, Brodix Cylinder Heads, O.H. Hendricks Sheet Metal, Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool, Cattarene Racing Starters, Edelbrock, Scorpion Racing Components, New Vision Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jeff Taylor Racing, please visit the official team website at www.JeffTaylor5.com .