Thread: Setup?

Default Setup?

Im looking for my GRT guys.I have a 2013 Grt that I just bought frame and body only putting my stuff on the new car.I have grt setup sheet from there website but I know most of the that is just starting point. So my ? is on slick track conditions how close is everyone to grt shock and spring setup. And my other ? is what size bump steer spacers do I need thanks for the help.

Stock Car, are the bar lengths given on the GRT website not correct? Also on another thread you mentioned using the angle of the upper a-arms to set the ride heights. Is this something you would be willing to share with me? I have a new GRT and have a few questions I am just not getting what I feel are correct answers. Thanks, you can PM me if needed.

Thanks. First GRT modified I have ever owned, had serveral GRT late models over the years and lots of success with them back in the day, and the same here with people asking me questions.

Thanks again - appreciate the info.

Stock car thanks for the info . The rear bars are they suppose to be 10 and 13

What about 16 and 13" springs on the back .what is the reason for this

Do you put chains on both sides of the rearend

Good advice from Stock car driver. We start with the standard 16" upper and 13.5" lower bars, then adjust the RR fore or aft to tune the car for track conditions. I suppose GRT tries to keep it simple, they would never tell me where to degree the cages, just said to make the bar lengths right and it would be fine. Overall there base is pretty close.

Is everyone running a 7" or 9" shock on lf

What length outer tie rod for the LF?