Default Racing is not so fun this week!

Upon hearing the tragic events surrounding Charlie Floyd's death, I'm sure most us feel, "the wind knocked out of our sails". A young racer and father taken during the prime of his life. I never knew him because I live thousands of miles away, but he was still a "brother" of the dirt racing community. I question, as some of you do too, why God would take his life so early. Even though Im a Christian, honestly I cant answer that. Only know this, God's will for our lives is PERFECT, even though we don't always understand it.

Some of you may have been offended by some of my comments, Im sorry for that, but I strive to speak the truth as to what Gods word says. When someone takes their last breath, they need to know, theres a life after death. I know for a fact, Charlie, his friends, or family never thought this week would be his last on earth. We are never promised our next breath or tomorrow. My prayer is that each of you know where you stand with God, when you take that last breath.

Charlies friends and family deserve all our support and prayers at this time. Our words will never be enough, but knowing they have our support will be huge in helping them cope with this. Remember this friends and family, "the peace of God, passes all our understanding". Godspeed to Charlie and his family. God bless!

ps....I can see him now in Heaven trying to get away from the fat man from Florida (my dad) being told, the million stories I've heard my whole life, of the good ole days of dirt racing and NASCAR. lol
    Last edited by a25rjr; 04-21-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Very well put 25

I read a quotable quote the other day... The people that died yesterday had plans for today.... Rest in Piece Brother...