Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which series do you like Lucas or World of outlaws or other.

I personally like the Woo . get to see some drivers I normally wouldn't see and more locals or regional drivers having a chance of making the fields and doing well.

I like both. There is a need and room for both on the national scene. LOLMS might have the better name drivers overall, but the WoO is still a very good series for the reasons you mentioned. I seem to root for more WoO drivers since their races tend to be nearer to where I live, while the closest LOLMS race is at Hagerstown once a year.
    Last edited by BTExpress; 04-22-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Ufo..............
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Out of the two national tours, I tend to prefer the WoO. Just got more drivers I like, and they come into my area a lot more than Lucas does. But overall, I just want to see a great race, doesn't matter to me which tour is running if the racing is on point.,
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Which ever one is the closest!!

It's always Good when the BIG BOYS come to a track near me.... My only bitch is Lucas makes the local guys buy their tires to run against them.... Its kinda of a disadvantage to the local guys at their home track.??.. And a few Benjamin's to boot ..

don't matter to me if its local or the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by spintowin View Post
    I personally like the Woo . get to see some drivers I normally wouldn't see and more locals or regional drivers having a chance of making the fields and doing well.
    To me it isn't a contest. WoO all the way. I'm not really a fan of any of the big name drivers on the Lucas series while I am a big fan of Richards, and also root for Moyer Jr, Overton and Casebolt, and others. The WoO racing is more interesting to me at this point and they bring in more outside cars than the Lucas series does as well. When Richards runs with the LOLMDS it is slightly more interesting to me only because the battles between Bloomquist, Davenport and Richards are usually quite entertaining. Hagerstown is pretty close to me and while it does suck to have to miss the LOLMDS show, I can assure you that if it was a WoO race I would find a way to be there.

Thanks.
    Jeff.

lucas oil hands down

Quote Originally Posted by racingfool32 View Post
    Which ever one is the closest!!
    I like this post but if I had to choose I would pick Lucas Oil, hands down. A bunch more top shelf drivers!!!

It sure as hell wouldn't be UMP. Or better known as United Money Promoters. The only so called series who still pays out 1980 purses. Sam the man laughing all the way to the bank.

really have you checked the summer nats oh by the woo is part of dirtcar and so is UMP and UMP only runs the 2 biggest shows of the year and they are talking a bout nationals tour which I don't think the summer nats are a part of , also no entry fee except the 2 big races

Which ever one that I'm attending. Headed to Hagerstown, Lucas fan for today.

WoO. Hate Lucas format

Love them all.
    Like I told ya, What I said, STEAL YOUR FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR HEAD!! (Grateful Dead)

It is a bit embarrassing though when the WOO needs to hand out 4-7 provisional spots each race so their tour regulars can make the show.

whatabout lucas with lanigan oneal francis and pearson owens taking multiple provisionals
    Last edited by old fan; 04-23-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Be thankful we've got two active series......otherwise, it would be like shopping....the only place to go would be
    Wal-Mart.

does either series bring better racing to your local track I think not

All of'em.