Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default BOB @ Brownstown

Anyone doing updates tonight? Had to work and could't make it.

Jason jameson new track record 13.0. Believe marlar had old track record of 13.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    Jason jameson new track record 13.0. Believe marlar had old track record of 13.2
    Appreciate the update Rollover. Looked everywhere for the feature rundown but can't seem to find it anywhere. Did see on FB that Linville ran 4th.

Kent Robinson
    Gilpin
    Greg Johnson

Robinson passed Johnson on the last lap and slipped to 3rd.

Congrats 2 KRob on the win.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsforracin View Post
    Appreciate the update Rollover. Looked everywhere for the feature rundown but can't seem to find it anywhere. Did see on FB that Linville ran 4th.
    no problem. phone died or i would have posted more updates.

This was one heck of a race!! Props to the Brownstown crew on a great track.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    This was one heck of a race!! Props to the Brownstown crew on a great track.
    For three cars, the rest had no track to race to on. A setup and money race.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It was the same for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That makes zero sense. Don't the guys with the best setups typically run up front? Everyone raced on the same track. Three grooves. The guys who typically run well at Btown ran up front. They obviously had good setups and were better center off than everyone else. You complain about dry slick, but when Btown preps it heavier, you complain anyway. Maybe a crate race is more your thing. Can't have it both ways...
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I have been to Brown twice last yr and saw the DoD video from saturday. Idk that i have ever sen bad race there since i been going. Love this track

Terry just has a hard on for the track, and an agenda. Its been that way for years. If you didnt like that race Saturday night, you need help.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    Terry just has a hard on for the track, and an agenda. Its been that way for years. If you didnt like that race Saturday night, you need help.
    Well you just come on and help me help, I'm waiting. Keeping out of trouble these days, BTW. You want to talk about it some.

You know I've just set back and avoided you for years on hear because I just how much you hate me for some reason, but you don't miss your little chances to take shots at me anyway. Why not grow up and let people have their opinions whether you like them or not everyone has one. Am I always right, No I will admit that. But I made up my mind a long time ago to keep you out of my posting and I'm asking you to do the same please.

You always tried to ag on others and turn them against me behind my back instead of dealing with it yourself also and and never did think much of that either.

Keeping grudges and hatred for people is just not good for the soul, not something that I do, but you would not care to know that I guess.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-25-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    That makes zero sense. Don't the guys with the best setups typically run up front? Everyone raced on the same track. Three grooves. The guys who typically run well at Btown ran up front. They obviously had good setups and were better center off than everyone else. You complain about dry slick, but when Btown preps it heavier, you complain anyway. Maybe a crate race is more your thing. Can't have it both ways...
    No the crates are too weak. I don't complain one bit when the track makes an effort to have moisture in the track. The trouble is, is they do their very best to seal out the moisture, and the best equipment is the only way to over come the slick surface. Usually two or three cars are capable of it. Keep watching because I don't see things changing anytime soon.

Was the three way race good, yes it was. But that does not cancel out the reality overall.

Terry. I have never seen you one time approach anyone personally and tell them how you feel. You had ample opportunities to say these things to everyone in person yet you never took the chance. That's why I dont respect what you say a lot of the times. There would be a 6 wide battle for the lead yet if there was one streak of black on the track you would nitpick that instead
    Last edited by ChrisNunn; 04-25-2016 at 03:50 PM.
    Chris Nunn
    812-320-7435
    transitionaddress@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNunn View Post
    Terry. I have never seen you one time approach anyone personally and tell them how you feel. You had ample opportunities to say these things to everyone in person yet you never took the chance. That's why I dont respect what you say a lot of the times. There would be a 6 wide battle for the lead yet if there was one streak of black on the track you would nitpick that instead
    Wrong, I have had several discussions both by phone and in person. I gave my thoughts and listened to theirs.

Actually maybe it's none of my business as a paying customer to say anything on here? Yes, no?

How about burying the hatchet, sound like a good idea?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-25-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Funny thing about this post is that Ken Schrader was bragging about how good the track was. Said it was good from top to bottom. But then again what does he know? Clayton have you ever actually went to a race in the last 30 years that was up to your standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Latio View Post
    Funny thing about this post is that Ken Schrader was bragging about how good the track was. Said it was good from top to bottom. But then again what does he know? Clayton have you ever actually went to a race in the last 30 years that was up to your standards?
    Guess what though. Kenny does that at ALL the tracks he goes to. Promoting dirt racing dictates the message over anything else. Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Latio View Post
    Yes a good number of them. Not many locally though.

Maybe asphalt racing would be better for you.