Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hagerstown

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER View Post
    Where was your dog tonight? On the porch!!!!@
    Not supporting the "dirt capital" and their cronies !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Not supporting the "dirt capital" and their cronies !!!!
    but I can't believe he didn't go to Port to take that easy money! Must not have liked his chances there either!

Quote Originally Posted by the doorman 4stuhler View Post
    but i can't believe he didn't go to port to take that easy money! Must not have liked his chances there either!
    there is no "easy money " in dlm racing unless of course you have the promoter in your pocket {or as a relative.............................father in law or sponsor etc etc ....}

you reminded of a great night. When Franklin got to third Bloomer and Moyer had a full straight away lead It was unbelievable how he ran them down. Great race.
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerRose View Post
    Hagerstown erupted similar in either 1997 or 98 at a Hav-A-Tampa race when Rodney Franklin got around Billy Moyer and Bloomquist around Lap 96 to win a 100 lapper.

Last night was cool, because it's been a LONG time since Hagerstown had a crowd reaction like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch4545 View Post
    you reminded of a great night. When Franklin got to third Bloomer and Moyer had a full straight away lead It was unbelievable how he ran them down. Great race.
    Franklin made up a ton of ground between Lap 90 & 94. Then he picked them off and drove away. That was a great night at Hagerstown.

Franklin made up a ton of ground between Lap 90 & 94. Then he picked them off and drove away. That was a great night at Hagerstown.
    I've looked for the video, but couldn't find it.. But I did find a few with Durboraw in Raye's car and Stuhler in Hayes' 44... Great stuff, brought me back to my early days...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

If you register to dirtstation, the video of Franklin is on there. I watched it a few nights ago

Was there that night... Bloomer had it in the bag until it started lightly sprinkling and it was enough to change the track in that Franklin came alive to pass Bloomer for the lead and win. Great race and memory.