James Rice-KY
    Eddie Carrier Jr.-WV
    Michael Chilton-KY
    Dustin Linville-KY
    Jake O'Neil-AZ
    Joey Moriarty-AZ

Jason jameson

Greg Johnson

There's a good chance the big check and trophy will end up riding back to Winfield TN.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Good chance he like the rest might break also

Good race track they do a good job need more stands they get busy up there but marlar hard to beat .

Practice for TONIGHT April 28 has been cancelled due to wet grounds. Racing is still a GO for TOMORROW April 29 at Ponderosa Speedway.

Join us on FRIDAY! Great weather forecast for Friday. Should be a great night of racing!

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    There's a good chance the big check and trophy will end up riding back to Winfield TN.
    He decided to leave his big boy pants at home. Along with Brandon Kinzer. Just watched video, and there has been a lot worse tracks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I guess Satterlee never showed up last night? It was on his schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I guess Satterlee never showed up last night? It was on his schedule.
    I'd say the mid-week forecast for tonight changed his plans...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Both marlars kinzer both drivers from arizona loaded up plus about 6 really good mods i dont know if it was track conditions or change in the racing format no late model heats changed to top 10 locked in alot of fans pissed off plus lights kept going out O.M.G series what a joke just wrong people working with ray cook ponderosa promotor is trying hard bringing big events but clean the place up its starting to look like the scrap yard next door be more professional about your business

Can't speak for the others, but a couple of the late model teams I talked to weren't terribly interested in doing more damage to their equipment dollar wise than the winning purse was even worth. Decided to save it for the big show next week.

Ponderosa proved that it deserves to be crowned the sh**hole of KY. I know they cannot control the weather, but why not put in a bit of an effort to rope off the swampy areas in the pits, then organize the pit parking in what area is left. They just want the back gate money and let the crews figure out where to park! Last year they had lights going out. Hmmm, maybe try to fix the problem. Nope. Just get the gate money and take our chances. Well, your luck ran out last night. Late start due to poor organizing as usual AND you knew you were fighting threatening weather! At least three lengthy delays for no lights. Caution lights not working either. Cannot blame teams for packing up and leaving after hot laps. Sure you get $400 to start, but the 40 lap feature did $2000.00+ damage (if you were lucky) to chassis, suspension, drivetrain, tires, wheels, engines, etc. Not to mention the hidden damage that will suddenly fail next week or the week after. Let's see how the WoO deals with the sh**hole next week. Bet they are praying for a rainout!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He decided to leave his big boy pants at home. Along with Brandon Kinzer. Just watched video, and there has been a lot worse tracks.
    My take on it is this: Marlar has won pretty much every annual big show Ponderosa has run. He's pretty much gonna run Top 3 if he doesn't break. If he loads up, that should tell you something. A lot of guys left the Pond with busted stuff last night. Besides, the big money is up for grabs next week.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I say he tried to race now if he didn't people would be bashing him for not racing,its dirt racing not asphalt,rainy weather power outages cant be his fault,i was there last night raced nothing but a broken piece of spring steel,very good feature race to watch ,everyone is an expert at track prep and running a show if its so easy try it

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    My take on it is this: Marlar has won pretty much every annual big show Ponderosa has run. He's pretty much gonna run Top 3 if he doesn't break. If he loads up, that should tell you something. A lot of guys left the Pond with busted stuff last night. Besides, the big money is up for grabs next week.
    Yeah he has no doubt. Why I was surprised he loaded up. Reading that one guys post kinda changes my tune, but watching that feature, I've seen worse.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Ive been going to this track for several years and this past friday was about as bad a shape as I had seen the track, but it still wasn't terrible.....I have seen much worse raced on. All the rain from Wed night and Thurs took its toll on it I'm sure. Ponderosa usually has one of the raciest tracks that I see during the year. Jameson showed friday that it was that way as well running part of the race on the low side then going high to come all the way to second place. As for all the junk laying in turn 3, I was told that they are putting up a catch fence in turn 3 & 4 and adding more bleachers. The electric problems are a legitimate issue. They started having problems with the lights in turn 1 & 2 last season and should've had that fixed. Friday was the first time I had seen all the lights go out. Once they got them back on the second time there were no more issues so hopefully they found the problem and will have it fixed permanently.