FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 25, 2016

Gregg Satterlee Claims First LOLMDS Victory in Thrilling Fashion

Indiana, Pennsylvania (04/25/16) – Gregg Satterlee added another accolade to his list of career accomplishments on Saturday night, and he did so in thrilling fashion. The Indiana, Pennsylvania driver shot past race leader, Scott Bloomquist on the final lap on his way to the $12,000 victory with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series at Hagerstown Speedway.

“I’ve won a World of Outlaws features, but I had never won a Lucas Oil feature and I wanted it bad,” said Satterlee in victory lane. “To win my first Lucas Oil race by passing a legend like Scott Bloomquist on the last lap, just makes it that much more special.”

Heading to the east coast, Gregg Satterlee was one of 35 Super Late Models signed in on Saturday at Hagerstown Speedway (Hagerstown, Maryland) for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) sanctioned event. Capturing a heat race victory in his Satterlee Petroleum Distributors #22 Rocket XR1/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model, Gregg earned a front row starting spot for the 60-lap, Stanley Schetrompf Founders Day Classic A-Main, starting alongside Jimmy Owens.
Battling in contention for the lead throughout the race, Satterlee made his move exiting turn two on the final lap, passing Scott Bloomquist to reel in the $12,000 payday. Winning his first ever LOLMDS race, Satterlee was trailed across the finish line by Bloomquist, Tim McCreadie, Jonathan Davenport, and Rick Eckert.

For full results from this event, please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Gregg now turns his attention to a couple of Bluegrass State events as he plans to travel to Kentucky this weekend, April 29-30 to enter a pair of Old Man’s Garage Spring Nationals events. Friday evening will take the team to Ponderosa Speedway (Junction City, Kentucky), while Saturday’s action will be held at the King family-owned, Florence Speedway (Union, Kentucky). For more information on the events, please visit www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Satterlee Petroleum Distributors, Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Durham Racing Engines, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Bell Helmets, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .