Default Momentum building for the GO 50

Momentum is building for the GO 50Excitement is building for I-80 Speedway's GO 50 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series event. It will be the first time the Lucas Oil series has raced at I-80 other than at the Silver Dollar Nationals. The GO 50 goes down on Tuesday, May 24 with action starting with hot laps at 6:30 pm with time trials and racing to follow.Defending series champion Jonathan Davenport will lead the Lucas Oil stars into I-80, but the man to beat will be “Dark Sunshine” Scott Bloomquist. Bloomquist has won I-80's Crown Jewel Event “The Silver Dollar Nationals” two years in a row. I-80 is also one of Bloomer's favorite tracks, he made that clear in Florida in February when he called it “that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track in Nebraska. When it blows off for the feature, you can run four-wide on that thing.”Racing with the Lucas Oil Late Models will be unsanctioned A Mods paying $1,000 to win and $120 to start.Ticket prices for the race will be $26 in advance (either on the I-80 website or by calling the I-80 office at (402)-342-3453 ) through Sunday, May 22 and $29 the day of the race. Individuals purchasing tickets in advance will be allowed into the grandstand one half hour earlier than other fans. Pit Passes will be $40.The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series along with the Lucas Oil Midwest Late Model Racing Association will return to I-80 Speedway July 21 thru 23 for the Sixth Annual Silver Dollar National which will pay $40,000 to win and $1,600 to start the 80 lap feature.I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Can't wait!