Default Nebraska Late Model Bragging Rights off and running

Late Model Bragging Rights off and runningThe 2016 version of the Bragging Rights Championship for Late Models sponsored by Kosiski Auto Parts, Malvern Trust & Savings Bank and Hoosier Great Plains for Late Models is off and running. After three events Plainview's Jim Johnson and Gibbon's Josh Leonard are at the top of the leaderboard each with 292 points. Tied for third are Waverly's Jake Bridge and Cedar Rapids' Zach Zentner with 274 points and rounding out the top five with 272 points is Norfolk's Robert Osborne.Six Nebraska race tracks are participating in the Bragging Rights Late Model/Grand National point fund for the 2016 racing season. Those six tracks are; the Boone County Raceway in Albion, US 30 Speedway in Columbus, the Off Road Speedway near Norfolk, the Lexington Raceway in Lexington, the Junction Motor Speedway at McCool Junction and the I-80 Speedway near Greenwood.The point fund will pay the top ten cars in points as follows: (1) $1,500, $1,250 (3) $1,100 (4) $900 (5) $850(6) $800 (7) $750 (8) $700 (9) $650 (10) $600. All ten will receive one free WRS-55 from Hoosier Great Plains.You can keep abreast of the Bragging Rights points race by visiting the following site;http://i-80speedway.com/i80/points/b...te-late-model/

Wow! Late model drivers in Nebraska got it bad! I 80 speedway is the only one that pays more than 500 to win on regular shows and it's $900 at that.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Wow! Late model drivers in Nebraska got it bad! I 80 speedway is the only one that pays more than 500 to win on regular shows and it's $900 at that.
    The SUPER Late models at I-80 pay $900 to win. It's the only track in Nebraska that runs Supers. All those other tracks along with I-80 run limited late models aka Grand Nationals for $500 to win.

The super late model class doesn't count towards the bragging rights deal.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 04-26-2016 at 08:38 PM.