Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I love to fish. Go out to San Diego for a seven day trip every year fishing for tuna and yellow tail. I used to do some freshwater fishing but after my first saltwater trip I was hooked and now that's all I do.
    NormP, You've got it all wrong. You find a nice Yellow tail (Asian) and their you will have the best Tuna you ever ate at home And not only that, theirs a Bonus. They will love you Long Time. LOL JMHO
    Last edited by plunks7; 04-30-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I tried to mount a fish once but the darn thing wouldn't stay still!
    I was waiting for someone to say that haha.

If you folks ever visit Dublin Motor Speedway in Dublin, North Carolina, come a little early and bring your pole. You can fish at the track!

for zach51 and Norm -

I tried to mount a Bass back in my high school days and her name was Vicky! LOL!

Yellow Tail? Is that like Asian carp? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    Yellow Tail? Is that like Asian carp? lol
    Ah you caught that. Good CATCH.

I've had 3 of those lousy carp jump in my boat and trust me tuna smells like perfume compared to those flying b*stards! I figured it was a matter of time before I got clobbered in the head so I built a Lexan windshield-bring 'em on!

This is a yellowtail, part of the amberjack family, and good eating:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Me and my son have fished that creek that runs behind Tyler County Speedway. Big Musky in there. Small creek too.

I've been known to sling a spinnerbait once in a while.
    Last edited by Slideways; 05-04-2016 at 11:36 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I used to love getting a big ol' Bass on a fly rod but now that I live on the Wabash its cat fishing Heaven!

2 Kentucky racing redneck fans decide to go fishing, They rent a truck, boat, fishing supplies, food and even rent a cabin on the lake! They fish for several days and have no luck, Finally on the last day of a week long trip, one of the guys catch one! So on the way home, one guy turns to the other and says, Do you realize that this one fish cost us 1,500 dollars, The other guy says WOW! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wimpyrox View Post
    Me and my son have fished that creek that runs behind Tyler County Speedway. Big Musky in there. Small creek too.
    Middle Island Creek is known for some big musky.

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    I start my season off fishing then it turns to racing................Green River Lake......Crappie fishing
    Kentucky Lake..........Crappie fishing
    Dale Hallow Lake......Crappie fishing
    Now you're talkin! Except we callem "specks" down here in the South.

I personally think they are the best tasting fish there is!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yes sir a25rjr them specks best tasting fish I've found. I was invited to fish fry few years ago and they had some sauger and those jokers was fine they'll give crappie a run for it on taste or the weisers had impaired my taste buds one. I've been buying 25 lbs of rainbow trout fillets last couple years from trout farm over around Bryson City, NC when we go to the mountains I think I've done got addicted to them got to get another cooler full this year to stock freezer back up. Hell im a fish addict I can eat it everyday lol

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Yes sir a25rjr them specks best tasting fish I've found. I was invited to fish fry few years ago and they had some sauger and those jokers was fine they'll give crappie a run for it on taste or the weisers had impaired my taste buds one. I've been buying 25 lbs of rainbow trout fillets last couple years from trout farm over around Bryson City, NC when we go to the mountains I think I've done got addicted to them got to get another cooler full this year to stock freezer back up. Hell im a fish addict I can eat it everyday lol
    You and my Mom (Rip) would have been friends. I have got up in the morn. to the smells of fish and eggs LOL.. I fish after work (Bar) so it was late. Put fish in cooler, Mom clean them and eat them the next day. Worked out Great I loved to catch them she loved too eat them......She Loved Walleye.....