Default RJ Conley wins Charlie Floyd Benefit at SOS.

was a very emotional night tonight with a packed house and great racing in all divisions. RJ won by 5 car lengths over Stephen Breeding. for those unaware Charlie was a good friend of the conley clan and noted that before being unable to finish his interview. Charlie Floyd Sr drove the car back to the pits.

Rupe won the mods in some of the hardest racing I've seen at SOS.

1 full size fire truck and 2 1 tons and about 8 guys dressed in full gear minus the helmet were on hand tonight. An update from Foundation 99 was given about the state of the program. Lots and lots of tracks are jumping on board to overhaul and improve their safety. I believe a revolution is upon us.

Thanks for reading.

Rj seemed pretty tore down in victory lane. It was good to see all of the support for that young man and the family.

Pretty good night of racing, glad I went.

It was a very emotional night but I think the track did good in paying tribute to Charlie. The crowd turnout was amazingly unbelievable. The late model turnout wasn't as good as I had hoped but it was some good racing. The modified turnout was pretty good tho. It's amazing to me to see all those different people, businesses and tracks that jumped up to help for Charlie's family. They had a lot of people/drivers donate items for the raffle. Very emotional night but it was a great tribute to Charlie. I'm glad I got the chance to go. They need to make that date the Charlie Floyd Memorial in the future. RIP Charlie Floyd #99f
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**