FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 2, 2016

Dustin Strand Romps to River Cities Triumph

Grand Forks, North Dakota (05/02/16) – Dustin Strand piloted his RealTruck.com #71 Q&Z Plumbing & Heating/Longhorn Late Model to the feature victory on Friday evening at River Cities Speedway.

“We had a really great car on Friday night, and it feels great to get our first win of the season,” said Strand. “I want to say a special thanks to my dad for the countless hours he puts into helping me with my program. I also want to thank all of my great sponsors including RealTruck.com, Q&Z Plumbing & Heating, and Schill Construction. Their support means so much to me and my team.”

Kicking off the River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) season, Dustin Strand was one of 20 Super Late Models signed registered on Friday night for the home-opener. Improving five positions in his heat race, Strand scored a runner-up finish behind Brad Seng, which secured his spot into the main event. Starting in 4th for the finale, Dustin wheeled his way to the front by lap 9. He would lead the remainder of the event to pick up his first victory of the 2016 season with Joey Pederson, Shane Edginton, Brad Seng, and Donny Schatz trailing him to the checkers.

For more information from this event, please visit www.RiverCitiesSpeedway.com .

This Friday, May 6 Dustin will return to River Cities Speedway as he looks to score back-to-back, Late Model triumphs as the 1/3-mile oval. For more information on the event, please visit www.RiverCitiesSpeedway.com .

Dustin Strand would like to thank all of his sponsors including RealTruck.com, Q&Z Plumbing & Heating, Forks Mobile Wash, Schill Construction, Anderson Brothers Body Shop, McCaughan Builders, Generations Salon & Spa, High Mark Snowmobile Rentals, RH Rebel Storage, Ben Adams Racing Engines, Forest Flying Service, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Dustin Strand, please visit his official internet home at www.StrandRacing.com .