FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 2, 2016

Jimmy Elliott Records Top Ten Finish at TST

Cleveland, Tennessee (05/02/16) – Jimmy Elliott took his Car Smart Auto Sales #J39 Elliott’s Tire Center/ Longhorn Race Car into action on Saturday evening at Talladega Short Track, where he registered a top-ten finish with the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series.

Jimmy Elliott headed to Talladega Short Track (Eastaboga, Alabama) on Saturday night for the NeSmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series sanctioned event. Drawing a stacked field of 48 cars, Elliott posted the 2nd fastest time in his group, earning him the 4th-starting spot for the feature. In the 50-lap finale Elliott battled in the top five early in the event before ultimately slipping to a 6th place finish.

“I honestly think we had a much better car than what our finished showed,” noted Elliott. “We were running in the 4th spot there early in the race, and I thought it might be a good idea to just ride and save our tires.”

With a laugh he concluded with “Turns out that was probably not the best idea because I lost a few spots there. It was definitely a lesson learned for next time.”

For full results from the event, please visit www.NeSmithRacing.com .

Jimmy is still finalizing his plans for the upcoming weekend, May 6-7. For the latest team plans visit www.JimmyElliottJ39.com .

Jimmy Elliott would like to thank his sponsors including Car Smart Auto Sales, Eagle Racing Engines, Longhorn Race Cars, CVR Race Cars, Auto Depot, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Elliott’s Tire Center, COR Suspension Technology, CVR Performance Bodies, EasyAutoOnline.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jimmy Elliott, please point your browsers to www.JimmyElliottJ39.com .