Default Kevin Weavers wild ride.... Farmer City Raceway Late Model Feature 4-29-16 video !

On I have a ? Isn't there a rule that states no matter what you are not to get out of your car if so you are done for the night? I understand that was one of Jay's cars but does this rule not apply in this certain situation?

Thanks for posting Mudboss

It was a red flag but I don't know if that matters or not. I think everyone was more worried about everyone being okay then if there allowed out

Quote Originally Posted by gman17 View Post
    On I have a ? Isn't there a rule that states no matter what you are not to get out of your car if so you are done for the night? I understand that was one of Jay's cars but does this rule not apply in this certain situation?
    Red flag AND safety crew on hand. No issue here, carry on

mudboss Great Vid once more Thanks.......................

I will never go back to that track again until suspensions are handed out. You do not get out of your car period. Ever no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    I will never go back to that track again until suspensions are handed out. You do not get out of your car period. Ever no matter what
    Wenger fan?

Wow, that track was in great shape. Hats off to the track prep people!

Safety crew was on hand. What's the issue?

have to agree... it was red flag conditions

The track has been great each week, as Clayton says, hats off to the crew, the racing action has been great !...

Rules are not for everyone in some classes you can ram cars 2 and 3 times even after they stop or go to another person pit with officials in tow and attempt to insult people and it's okay what a joke and no the track officials do not return calls

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanscrew View Post
    Rules are not for everyone in some classes you can ram cars 2 and 3 times even after they stop or go to another person pit with officials in tow and attempt to insult people and it's okay what a joke and no the track officials do not return calls
    Somebody needs a hug.

Me thinks you're a little on the emotional side.....

"ever"??? "no matter what"?????

Guess if you're on your lid or burning alive, you just gotta deal with it??????

Seriously, I have never known that rule to apply to red flag situations. Now, working on your car after getting out....... that would be an issue. To allow drivers to get out of their cars when the clean up is going to take awhile is really not unreasonable. The reason behind the rule is SAFETY of the driver......not much of a safety issue under a red flag situation. No cars moving on the track.

I have to wonder if you realize just how many people have uttered those same words ("I'm never going back")........ only to return anyway. But hey, you do what you feel is right.

Great video. Thanks for sharing. That was a pretty wild ride. Track looked really racey. Usually under a red flag like that the drivers involved will get out of their cars. I understand how it is a safety issue when a driver gets out of his(or her) car but when the race has been stopped by a red flag due to a major wreck then the drivers should be able to get out of their car. Especially if they were one of the cars involved in the wreck. After watching the worse possible thing I've ever seen on a race track a few weeks ago it really makes you think about this kind of stuff. Sometimes drivers have no choice but to get out of the car.
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Me thinks you're a little on the emotional side.....

"ever"??? "no matter what"?????

Guess if you're on your lid or burning alive, you just gotta deal with it??????

Seriously, I have never known that rule to apply to red flag situations. Now, working on your car after getting out....... that would be an issue. To allow drivers to get out of their cars when the clean up is going to take awhile is really not unreasonable. The reason behind the rule is SAFETY of the driver......not much of a safety issue under a red flag situation. No cars moving on the track.

I have to wonder if you realize just how many people have uttered those same words ("I'm never going back")........ only to return anyway. But hey, you do what you feel is right.
    I said I would never go back to LaSalle, and I stayed away for 19 years. I wouldn't have went back, except we went to eat at the Cajun Connection (3-4 miles down RT 6 from the track) and drove by the track and everyone wanted to stay and watch the races. Had we been in my car, we would have kept going, but I was out voted. Farmer City is now in the same boat as LaSalle was to me. We will see how long I can hold out this time.