Default The Pond Woo Race Questions...

Any info on drivers ?
    Has the electric bill been paid up for the night ?
    Anyone boycotting it because of the issues last week ?
    Thanks...

Apparently no one gives a dam....
    Guess that says mostly what I was asking...
    Thanks...

I doubt any of the WoO drivers would risk dropping in points to boycott for issues that happen at tracks all over the country all the time. As far as regional drivers -- there are plenty of regional races in the South East this week so I totally expect to see them divided, doubt it has anything to do with boycotting.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Drama, Drama, Drama!!! Must be something in the water in Ky. People will show if they told them that every 10th customer gets Strapped down to stakes naked with honey poured down the crack of their ass on a ant hill!!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Drama, Drama, Drama!!! Must be something in the water in Ky. People will show if they told them that every 10th customer gets Strapped down to stakes naked with honey poured down the crack of their ass on a ant hill!!
    Jesus man, ya ain't speaking from experience are ya?

Good post man, made me lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs down

This place is done we had rock holes that cut sheet metal and broken suspension parts from the rough track

I'd say they have this week to show they can get their act together and if not, they are done in a lot of people's eyes

Agree..Need to get the track in top form for this fridays race to keep the drivers and fans coming back for future events. I stated in an earlier post that I've been going to this track pretty regular for the last 4-5 years and last friday was the worse condition I had seen it. Usually this track provides some of the best racing I see throughout the year. You can about always count on the low and high sides both working and that makes for some great finishes and side by side racing. Besides the lighting issues that were talked about in the other thread, this place does get bad dusty so I would advise any new fans coming to come prepared.....as in glasses....Id leave the white shirts at home too.

I think they will be racing on dirt, there has been some rain, could be a rough track, once it drys out during the race it will become dusty, that's dirt racing, its not black top