Default Tyler Clem Takes Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprint Car Win at BRP

For Immediate Release
    Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
    May 4, 2016

Tyler Clem Takes Eagle Jet Top Gun Sprint Car Win at BRP

St. Petersburg, Florida (05/04/16) – 13-year-old, Tyler Clem piloted his Bubba Army #14 Vahlco Wheels/ J&J Sprint Car to his first win of the season on Saturday night with an Eagle Jet Top Sprint Series win at Bubba Raceway Park.

On Saturday night Tyler Clem returned to competition behind the wheel of his Sprint Car at Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida) for an Eagle Jet Top Gun Winged Sprint Car Series event at the 3/8-mile oval. Starting in the 4th-position in a field of 16 entries, Clem worked his way to the front early in the feature and ultimately captured the win, picking up his first victory of the 2016 season, with Matt Kurtz, Garrett Green, Dennis Misuraca, and Brandon Denton rounding out the top five.

“This car was phenomenal all night, and I knew if I did my job that we could get the win,” commented Clem. “I want to thank my family, my crew, my sponsors, and all of my great fans for their support.”

Full results from this event are available at www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler will be idle from racing this coming weekend, but will return to competition on Saturday, May 14 at Bubba Raceway Park with a $2,000-to-win, Late Model event. For more information on the event, please visit www.BubbaRacewayPark.com .

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Shooters World, Vahlco Wheels, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, Braille Battery, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Scorpion Race Products, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Impact, Race Optics, Redline Oil, C&R Racing Radiators, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, Oakley, AR Bodies, Strange Oval, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Ole NE Jewelers, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Worldwide Bearings, Butlerbuilt Seat Systems, Zero Error Racing, Superior Bearing & Supply, AR Bodies, NGK Spark Plugs, WD-40, Safety-Kleen, MSD Ignition, Fast Shafts, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 05-04-2016 at 11:19 AM.