Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is Austin still wrenching on the cars?

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah, I don't know why he switches so much. He is good and a veteran, but changes chassis like a rookie trying to find his way. Ole Davey definitely has too much $$$$. But hey, his daughter is hot, so I'm guessing mama was too.
    Watch out man...the 4m offenders club will whine about you talking about someones daughter...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I always thought a big team would look at Chris Meadows 33 out of Beckley wv. Young man can wheel one. He reminds me a lot of Pierce. Always wtf open. Seen him have the Fastrak world title locked up for 23000$ bonus included when Umberger came back on the track several laps down and destroy the 33 car. Umberger was lucky to make it out of Beckley in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I always thought a big team would look at Chris Meadows 33 out of Beckley wv. Young man can wheel one. He reminds me a lot of Pierce. Always wtf open. Seen him have the Fastrak world title locked up for 23000$ bonus included when Umberger came back on the track several laps down and destroy the 33 car. Umberger was lucky to make it out of Beckley in one piece.
    those meadows fellers are some good guys........and your assessment of the talent there is spot on.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I seen Hawkins won again at Tyler. Why is it the team travels with Mike and not Jared? I realize Jared is whipping up on the locals, pretty sure he's beating Mike too. No knock to Mike, it just seems Jared would fair better at these bigger races.

As far a Austin, I haven't seen him with them all year. I haven't even seen him at the track all year, which is strange.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I seen Hawkins won again at Tyler. Why is it the team travels with Mike and not Jared? I realize Jared is whipping up on the locals, pretty sure he's beating Mike too. No knock to Mike, it just seems Jared would fair better at these bigger races.

As far a Austin, I haven't seen him with them all year. I haven't even seen him at the track all year, which is strange.
    The car owner asked Jared to run the north south last week but Jared already had planned vacation. I would assume, it's big shows from here on out. He best Tim Dohm, Zeigler, and others last night.

I didn't think a Bloomer car would fit Jared's driving style all that well. I was wrong. He was bad fast in it on Saturday.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I didn't think a Bloomer car would fit Jared's driving style all that well. I was wrong. He was bad fast in it on Saturday.
    Must have used the Landers setup.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    those meadows fellers are some good guys........and your assessment of the talent there is spot on.
    Didn't Chris's dad Joe Meadows drive for Tim Logan Racing at one time?

I'm not sure about that? I remember he drove for a local millionaire named jack Williams at one point and ran top 5 in the world 100. Smokin Joe could wheel one with the best of them but he just didn't have the funds to tear his equipment up and have it ready in a week. Joe won some big races in the 80s and 90s, smooths as they get. I know for a fact Chris turned down that Rumley ride at one point, not because he doubted the equipment but he is from the real world. He has to work 5 days a week to pay his bills. He is in a family owned 2016 xr1 rocket and is flying everywhere he goes. I look or at least hope he shows up at the Hillbilly. For those that don't know him? They will once they see him make a few laps. I watched him at Princeton a week or two ago and he was driving so deep in the corners it was scaring me. Kid has guts and can keep a car in one piece