Default Mastersbilt questions

So, strange thing here. Have a Gen x car all updates. Car is at recommended ride heights except Left rear is around 9 1/2 instead of 8 1/2. It sits up too high which throws off the bar angles and jbar angle also. Weird thing is It only has about 65 lbs of bite. Heres the deal. Ive been around racing for about 30 years, I know how to scale a car and all that sort of stuff. I want to put about 100lbs of bite in the car but cant seem to get it to change. Seems like with the left rear that high it would have alot more than 65lbs of bite. The left front is already backed off all the way so i cant take anymore turns out of that. the right front and right rear are exactly where they are supposed to be. So my thinking is that i cant put anymore turns in Left rear so I try to take turns out of the right rear thinking it will also drop the right front, then i can just put turns back into right front to increase bite and raise right side to where its supposed to be. When I take turns out of right rear, it doesnt drop the right front at all. This car is very straight and in great shape,, nothing is binding, shocks are good, everything almost all new. Just doesnt make any sense.. What are people running for ride heights on each corner and how much bite?

Double and triple check the rear end placement and that the tubes and axles are the right length and rims are right offset

Everything is correct. The %'s are good just cant add any bite to the car because the LR ride height is up to around 9 1/2 which is too high but I want more bite in the car. Cant take any more turns out of the LF its all the way backed off. All other ride heights are on the money. Im gonna take off the take up spring on the LF so i can back it off. I really dont have any other options

Run a shorter left front spring?

I did take the take-up spring out of the LF and backed the nut off a few more turns which helped. However the LR is still way too high

You could still go to a 2 inch shorter spring and do the 1 round 2 round deal to get your bite up to about 160 then back if off all with the lr and generally the lr nut doesn't affect the other corners too much when you adjust it.