Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will check both of those.. Almost brand new cages.. when you push down on rear everything moves nice and smooth but at this point im open to all ideas. thanks

Default no bite

[QUOTE=mod88s;2004815]I will check both of those.. Almost brand new cages.. when you push down on rear everything moves nice and smooth but at this point im open to all ideas. t ever try replacing the rf spring.

Excessive preload on 5th coil?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I will check that too.. i put 1/4" preload in it but will double check. thanks

Default 100 lbs bite

Seen this many times, put one round in the right front, take two rounds out of right rear and put two rounds in left rear. your left front ride height will move so keep that tuned in. this will also add 50lbs of bite if you want 100lbs then repeat the above but do it in increments add 50lbs at a time do not try to add 100lbs at once do 50 at a time. your very welcome

The RF is already at the top end of spectrum, dont want it any higher. Same thing with RR, already almost too low, and same thing with LR, already too high.. so each of your suggestions will only make each of these worse. Thats my problem. On most cars Ive owned, you would be correct, by adjusting the RF up, it should bring the RR up as well and then you just take a turn or 2 out of RR to get it back to correct height. This car doesnt work that way at all which is why it doesnt make much sense.

Remove an axle, see if that makes much difference.Then drop 2lbs of air from the l/f ,add to 2lbs to the l/r.

If you have changed spindles recently make sure you have correct ones. I fought similar problem only my car had 100 right rear bite when rides heights were right. Turns out my new left front spindle the snout was down 1 inch lower on spindle so making your ride height standard actually would be like making it one inch taller with correct spindle

im sure your right...but make sure scale leads are correct ,,ive see it many times and just check stagger again,, also i had a new rf upper arm made with to much angle not letting car move ,,just a possibility

sounds to me something is in a bind. i would take preload out of fifth coil while scaling, disconnect left front control shock(aka dummy shock), and slide left rear axle out of flange. put car back on scales and shake it down. Like said in above posts make sure scales are plugged in correctly and you are using the right ride heights at each corner. Good luck i know it sucks having scaling issues.

Have done all of the above, no luck

do you have all shocks set to neutral

You might have a problem with your scales. We fought scaling issues and finally realized it was the scales. Now, one of us weighs himself on each scale before we put the car on them.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I do that too,, scales are good., i took out the take up spring on LF and now i can back the LF off a little bit and adds bite.. LR isnt going down in ride height which is what i was hoping it would do when i lowered the LF. Shocks all set to neutral. Think about this: how can the ride height go down on LR when you take turns out of it, due to the angle of the spring, when you take turns out of LR, it lowers the Jbar point on the frame which moves the rearend over to the right.. when this happens, it moves the bottom of the LR spring over to the right as well, which just keeps the height where its at. I can take a bunch of turns out of the LR and ride height hardly changes at all..

Quote Originally Posted by mod88s View Post
    I do that too,, scales are good., i took out the take up spring on LF and now i can back the LF off a little bit and adds bite.. LR isnt going down in ride height which is what i was hoping it would do when i lowered the LF. Shocks all set to neutral. Think about this: how can the ride height go down on LR when you take turns out of it, due to the angle of the spring, when you take turns out of LR, it lowers the Jbar point on the frame which moves the rearend over to the right.. when this happens, it moves the bottom of the LR spring over to the right as well, which just keeps the height where its at. I can take a bunch of turns out of the LR and ride height hardly changes at all..
    It definitely takes a lot of turns on the rears to make a big difference. When we had a Smack, we always moved the rr to the inner mount for the feature. To get the ride height back it took 21 turns on an Ohlins. The first time we did at the shop, I didn't believe it but the scales said otherwise.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by mod88s View Post
    Your problem sounds like a bind,very likely in your panhard bar, too much angle likely. Take angle out and see if things work normally. Verify 4 bar lengths are correct and spaced from center of axle correctly. MAke sure you are using the correct ride heights. Make sure rr lower rod is level @ ride height. Set 50 pounds on one corner of the car at a time, the corner you set it on that doesn't get LIGHTER is where a bind problem likely is. rear is hard to verify. LOTSALUCK!