Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Feger in a Bloomquist

Feger was in a Bloomquist chassis at Farmer City. Anybody have any details on this? Is this a new or used chassis? Did Feger get rid of the Black Diamond? Why did he not continue trying to build his own program?

Let's try and stay on topic and not start bashing each other, tracks, or drivers.

They said he was in a Bloomquist opening night of FALS also, but the people sitting around his grandmother said it wasn't. Don't know for sure if he has one or not.

openin nite @FALS black diamond. last night they said a used bloomquist. think he needs a bigger garaaage his shop only holds 1car

My guess it's Davey J's old car. It was for sale on racing junk awhile back. He seemed to be struggling a bit with the black diamond car some. The Sweet/Bloomquist, if it is Davey's old car isn't that old. It may have 10 races on it.

As far as I know, this was his first night in that car. He's been in the black diamond every other night.

427 will be able to fill us in on this when he sees it.

I thought he had one a few yrs ago

He's got Blomquist old hauler that he bought a few years back.
    Here's to the "Highside Hustler" #25 Feger!!

Yep Now he is the complete package Jason Bloomquist. GEEEEEEEZ!!!! Just like the circus coming to town JOKE!!!

427 will be able to fill us in on this when he sees it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about it.
    I've heard it's a Bloomquist car that only has a few nights on it.
    He was struggling getting the new BD up to speed and this car was available. I thought he looked pretty good in it at F/C considering the competition and it being his first night in the car.

Last I talked to Jason he was still planning on building Hustler chassis. He has a jig with a prototype being built on it but it's not as simple as most think.
    They made progress over the winter but once racing season kicks in...

I was also told last night that they would be racing the old green chassis at FALS tonight... but that might have changed after last night.

Quote Originally Posted by LM 649 View Post
    Yep Now he is the complete package Jason Bloomquist. GEEEEEEEZ!!!! Just like the circus coming to town JOKE!!!
    So 649er, who's your knight in shining armor?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The car belongs to Tim Lance. It is a used car. The way it sounds, he still has the black diamond car.

If the guy saying Jason wanted to be Scott knew the story of why he actually bought that trailer, he would understand it more. He's certainly not trying be Scott.

Pearson's bunch bought Lanigans old rig....I guess that means they want to be like Lanigan. SMH

Thirlbys bought Moyer's red hauler a few yrs ago and he definitely ain't no Moyer yet. lol

In the dod photo from lastnights race it appears he wasn't in the Bloomquist but the green chassis as mentioned of his intentions by 427 ......... anybody know if that chassis was hurt when he ended up on his lid???

His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip.
    And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.

That's the second hauler Jason got from Scott. Pretty simple someone sells someone buys!

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip.
    And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.
    Thanks for the update on Jason and as far as the Trailer goes who cares who's trailer it used to be its Jason now.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip. And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.
    white paint must hard to find lol just having fun with you guys geesh

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    Feger was in a Bloomquist chassis at Farmer City. Anybody have any details on this? Is this a new or used chassis? Did Feger get rid of the Black Diamond? Why did he not continue trying to build his own program? Let's try and stay on topic and not start bashing each other, tracks, or drivers.
    I am pretty sure that wasn't a Bloomquist car. Looked like a Pierce car to me.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    I am pretty sure that wasn't a Bloomquist car. Looked like a Pierce car to me.
    For someone that has the name onlyfacts....you should get yours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    For someone that has the name onlyfacts....you should get yours straight.
    I didn't say it was a Pierce only said it looked like one. I walked by it before they started and didn't pay that much attention. Sorry but I know it didn't look like a Bloomquist. Maybe it was a new design Bloomquist. I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So 649er, who's your knight in shining armor?
    Look at the numbers in his handle...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!