Exclamation BOSS Outlaw Non Wing sprints at Atomic, 2015. Dew It Hewitt !!!

Check out the BOSS feature from last year at Atomic!!

https://youtu.be/TukG_VeqHuU

Now that sir, was a dirt track race!!! The last lap or two was some great stuff.

Wingless sprint cars seem to produce this kind or racing on a regular basis. Very few other classes of racecars can bring the kind of excitement contained in that video.

Oh, Dallas took a pretty good tumble after the checkers, for sure. I'm thinkin' if that had been Uncle Jack that took that ride after taking a wheel from Kane there might have been some serious discussion between the two after Jack had regained all his senses! LOL!

Thanks for posting the vid, A&E.
    Last edited by CIRF; 05-09-2016 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Now that sir, was a dirt track race!!! The last lap or two was some great stuff.

Wingless sprint cars seem to produce this kind or racing on a regular basis. Very few other classes of racecars can bring the kind of excitement contained in that video.

Oh, Dallas took a pretty good tumble after the checkers, for sure. I'm thinkin' if that had been Uncle Jack that took that ride after taking a wheel from Kane there might have been some serious discussion between the two after Jack had regained all his senses! LOL!

Thanks for posting the vid, A&E.
    I was thinking the same thing. Dallas seemed to be moving a little slow after that ride..