Lucas Oil Late Model GO 50 Date is drawing near We are just two weeks away from the inaugural running of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series sanctioned GO 50 at I-80 Speedway. The race will draw many of the best dirt late model drivers in the country to wide racing surface of I-80 Speedway on Tuesday, May 24.Only four Lucas Oil events stand between the current point standings and the GO 50. This weekend the Lucas Oil series will be at the inaugural $50,000 to win Buckeye Nationals at the Atomic Speedway in Ohio and then will head up Oshhkosh, Wisconsin on May 20 and then LaSalle Speedway in Illinois on Saturday, May 21 before heading to I-80 Speedway.The current point standings have the defending serious champion Jonathan Davenport of Blairsville, Georgia once again at the top of the standings with 2,455 points but right behind Davenport is red hot Scott Bloomquist with 2,355 points. Riunding out the top five are Jared Landers with 2,165, Darrell Lanigan at 2,135 and Brandon Sheppard at 2,090.Racing with the Lucas Oil Late Models will be unsanctioned A Mods paying $1,000 to win and $120 to start.Ticket prices for the race will be $26 in advance (either on the I-80 website or by calling the I-80 office at (402)-342-3453 ) through Sunday, May 22 and $29 the day of the race. Individuals purchasing tickets in advance will be allowed into the grandstand one half hour earlier than other fans. Pit Passes will be $40.I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.