Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dream seating info

I am headed to the Dream this year and trying to find out where I want to sit at. I am wandering if anybody can direct on my preferences. I don't like to be round party people with tons of drinking going on. I would rather not sit up in turn 1 and 2 grandstands. I was thinking more like sitting on the front stretch or in turn 4. Does anybody got any opinions which sections you think would be better sitting in away from the partying crowd? Definitely want to make my first ever trip to the Dream a pleasant one so all info and opinions would be appreciated

I was out when you said you didn't want to sit by party people...but don't worry most of those guys pass out and never make it to the race

In the main grandstand everytime I 've been there over the years its been pretty quite pass the flagstand towards turn 1 and I was watch the drunks as part of the ticket price

We sit towards the turn 1 end in section I. I think that end is less drinky if you will. A lot of the drinkers congregate around the bar area at the other end of main stands.

I would look soon tickets where going pretty good a couple months ago I am going to the world leaving wed of that week

I just don't care much for being around party people. I sat next to guy at Ponderosa Speedways Fall Classic last year that was high as could be and he almost passed out in my lap. Not fan being around people like that. Sometimes they like to fight lol

There is hardly very many people who sit right in the middle of turn 3-4 bleachers in front of the suites where we sit. Plus , normally there is hardly any dust or dirt at all there. We sit and watch all of the dirt go right into turn four and the front stretch and then see people get on here and complain about it (It looks like a brown cloud going right around the track and missing you,maybe its the wind from the cars blowing it back towards the track from the suites ?) lol Plus the bottom 5 rows are not reserved so you can sit where you want.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

Luv,

Check your PM

I sit in A section right in front of bar with no problems. It's basically a grab and go bar

You don't want to sit on turn 3 then. That's where we sit. lol

Who is we bullring?

T3G!!! Love those guys. Good group of tight knit people who do a lot for people, charities, and families of people who struggle.

I would get a GA and Pit Pass, you can sit anywhere you want for the dream. World get reserve.

How do you get pit pass? I am not seeing that as an option on the Eldora website

Anymore I just buy a pit pass and wonder around where ever I can, and find a seat for the A main. Used too you change your gate ticket in for a pit pass, and back then it was $5, that's all changed now though. I haven't bought an actual GA ticket in probably 10 years or more now.

You can buy pit passes at any of the ticket gates. I'm not sure if you can buy them online unless ya enter a car.

Quote Originally Posted by luv racin View Post
    How do you get pit pass? I am not seeing that as an option on the Eldora website
    You can upgrade to that when you get to the track at the front gate. It's only like $5 or $10 more. I'd never been to Eldora until the World last year and ole boy sitting behind me on Thursday and Friday clued me into that.

Yep upgrade to pit pass when you get there. Best five bucks you'll ever spend

pit pass just an up charge at the gate

It's only 5 bucks?

yea pretty sure $5 extra if you buy all 3 of your tickets at once.

I would just be buying 2