Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How bad will Jackie Boggs choke this weekend?

Or maybe the question is who will he take out this weekend?

I'm not sure how bad he will choke( if at all), but I sure would like to see all his crap talking haters lined up in front of him face to face and see who gets choked out first.

Would pay to see it.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If he drives like last week that line probably starts behind Eddie Carrier Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    if the line starts behind carrier there wont be anything left for the next guy in line

no worries guys, the 4b will be up front.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm not sure how bad he will choke( if at all), but I sure would like to see all his crap talking haters lined up in front of him face to face and see who gets choked out first.

Would pay to see it.....
    Guessing you haven't seen Jackie race very much if you think it's hate. He's a good driver, just has no respect. And I'm guessing he gives two sh!ts what anybody thinks too.

Have you told Josh or Mark to their face what a fan you are? Because your statement applies to everyone that bashes Josh too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Guessing you haven't seen Jackie race very much if you think it's hate. He's a good driver, just has no respect. And I'm guessing he gives two sh!ts what anybody thinks too.

Have you told Josh or Mark to their face what a fan you are? Because your statement applies to everyone that bashes Josh too.
    Josh no......my only issue ( other than his mighty punt pass and kick slide job at winter freeze) with Josh is unfairly based on who his daddy is........I'm pretty sure I've made that clear multiple times.........far from my favorite, but certainly not a blind hater of his accomplishments and talent.

Mark on the other hand, ask him about the conversation with the guy at screven the night the cuffs went on his crew member............

As for jackies racing, I've seen enough to know how he drives and what he is about on the track, he isn't there to make friends,he brings his with him.............what trumps that though is the Jackie Boggs I've had the pleasure of meeting personally , after the racing is done.

I love the fact that Jackie could give two craps about what strangers think of him.......in that respect, we are a lot alike.

I wish you wouldn't have brought up mark and Josh in this thread , it's destined for deletion now.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 05-12-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Eddie is a pro........I'm sure he will let his talking be heard on the track.

Agree. Eddie's been around a long time and will handle it professionally, as well Jackie will too. Good luck to both drivers this weekend.

Jaaaackieeeee Boooooooggs!!!!!!

Would it really be a "choke" if the 4b doesnt perform well this weekend? No, not really. Theres going to be a bunch of real good cars not make the feature. Just looking at the list of 50+ drivers that are going to trek to Atomic this weekend, i would say budget wise jackie is in the bottom 10. Jackie is a good driver, thats not even debatable. Yes he drives every lap just like its the last lap. I respect him for that even tho some of his decisions arent smart. Whether you love him or hate him, hes good for the sport. I personally like him and hope he has success. You may not agree with his style but hes a great guy and a great friend.

This weekend in Ohio has " Race of the year" potential written all over it.........

This weekend in Ohio has " Race of the year" potential written all over it.........
    They up and move FALS to Alma Ohio? I'll say this: Atomic is typically a far better surface than PRP. Neither are as good as Brush Creek, but the rest of the Creek is usually a circus.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

depends on what kind of surface you like. two totally different tracks^^^ PRP is hammer down atomic is not.

With that said the 4b will find the grip whether its the tires on the bottom or the concrete on top of the wall!

You mean until the PDC is ran in Fairbury right lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean until the PDC is ran in Fairbury right lol
    Yup.....if history is any indication.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    They up and move FALS to Alma Ohio? I'll say this: Atomic is typically a far better surface than PRP. Neither are as good as Brush Creek, but the rest of the Creek is usually a circus.
    The race.....the entry list....the track.....the drama ....the local contingent of drivers that could win it.........the whole feel of it.

Could be something special.

Josh no......my only issue ( other than his mighty punt pass and kick slide job at winter freeze) with Josh is unfairly based on who his daddy is........I'm pretty sure I've made that clear multiple times.........far from my favorite, but certainly not a blind hater of his accomplishments and talent.

Mark on the other hand, ask him about the conversation with the guy at screven the night the cuffs went on his crew member............

As for jackies racing, I've seen enough to know how he drives and what he is about on the track, he isn't there to make friends,he brings his with him.............what trumps that though is the Jackie Boggs I've had the pleasure of meeting personally , after the racing is done.

I love the fact that Jackie could give two craps about what strangers think of him.......in that respect, we are a lot alike.

I wish you wouldn't have brought up mark and Josh in this thread , it's destined for deletion now.
    It won't be deleted, we will be fine.

Saying something to somebody when a group is around in a heated moment is different than walking up to Jackie and saying, man you can drive, but you have no respect for other drivers. I think the technology of the big time drivers is forcing him to be more aggressive personally.

Jackie takes out someone you really like, you going to say the same stuff, about making friends? He's a wheelman, I just don't like his antics. I didn't like the other drivers antics with the 101 either. He's on a leash with me. It was just outta character for him and I'd love to know wth he did it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    depends on what kind of surface you like. two totally different tracks^^^ PRP is hammer down atomic is not.

With that said the 4b will find the grip whether its the tires on the bottom or the concrete on top of the wall!
    Most of your two day shows at PRP are not hammer down to put it nicely. What's helped them for the DTWC has been the iffy weather. They work really hard, don't get me wrong, but as a whole, Atomic is usually better.

The race.....the entry list....the track.....the drama ....the local contingent of drivers that could win it.........the whole feel of it.

Could be something special.
    Yes it can be. I hope Brad's next step is new bleachers. They are an accident, lawsuit waiting to happen.