Default Crowd at Atomic?

Did they get a full house of fans for tonight

There was a bigger crowd for the first lucas race. I expect more to show up tomorrow.

I would say alittle over half full would be my guess .... Lots of room in turn 4 ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Smaller crowd than I expected. Weather and cost may have kept some away. First time races are usually lees than expected when it comes to the numbers. Give it a while. Next year's plans were already announced except date.
    Next Race - WoO - Moler Raceway - May 27
    Race Count : 6
    Florence Speedway, Eldora Speedway, Ponderosa Speedway, Smoky Mountain Speedway, Atomic Speedway

What are the plans for next year?

I thought they announced the dates last night but I never caught that part of it.

2 separate 5k to wins on Thursday night and Friday night. The 50k will be it's own show on Saturday.

that what was said on DOD

They gonna add more stands there?

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    They gonna add more stands there?
    Might have to go back and listen to late model live but, I thought that's what the promoter said for the future but, don't quote me on that.

At the time unless Brad puts a wall up down the back side, he doesn't really have the room for more stands. He said in his interview the other day, that was possible, so who knows about that at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    At the time unless Brad puts a wall up down the back side, he doesn't really have the room for more stands. He said in his interview the other day, that was possible, so who knows about that at the time.

Thanks for clarifying Zyoung because I thought something was mentioned about it for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Honestly, since the existing for the most part need redone, I'd bet you could redo them and fit more people in. I know it's expensive, but ground up new bleachers. The existing look structurally poor, and new ones may be able to hold more.

Or like Sharon is and used to be. Stands were and are over the concessions area.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Honestly, since the existing for the most part need redone, I'd bet you could redo them and fit more people in. I know it's expensive, but ground up new bleachers. The existing look structurally poor, and new ones may be able to hold more.

Or like Sharon is and used to be. Stands were and are over the concessions area.

He just spent a ton of money revamping Jackson County over the winter, it looks like a totally different race track than it did the last time i was up there. His plan may be to fix up atomic after this season, especially with announcing this show is coming back next year.

Why would they add more seats? The bleachers in turn 3-4 were pretty much empty.

Default Turn 4

Quote Originally Posted by WVRACEFAN View Post
    Why would they add more seats? The bleachers in turn 3-4 were pretty much empty.
    ....... The top 2 or 3 rows might be safe ..... But the lower rows you need a helmet & catcher mite .... I did see 3-4 guys there friday with the proper face & battle gear now that you mention it ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream