Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default from the horses mouth......

Post race at the buckeye bloomer says "if it wasnt for the screwing we took at the dream we would've won more money then davenport last year" if that aint priceless i dont know what is ...... interviews on dod recap ..... i dont love nore hate the guy but his interviews from time to time are awesome!!!

Just telling it like it is.

he means he screwed up scales don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    he means he screwed up scales don't lie
    Yes he screwed up, but scales can most certainly lie. You can make them say whatever you want. You calibrate them.

No I am not saying Eldora did, he just still has sour grapes. If there was more than him that was light, ok, but there wasn't, so it's on him and his team.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Personally, I thought Maddens interview was the best. Ben should've got him a tissue. Rained off and on all week, rained overnight, and in the morning, then overcast. Hint hint, track will have moisture in it and probably get a little rough. But ya know what, racing was good. And up until Brandon broke, was even better.

Madden has been good this year, but jeez man. JD and Josh mentioned it, but Madden acted like it was the end of the world.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I guess when you have 6 Dreams and 3 Worlds under your belt, anything less would be a disappointment.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 05-15-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yes he screwed up, but scales can most certainly lie. You can make them say whatever you want. You calibrate them.

No I am not saying Eldora did, he just still has sour grapes. If there was more than him that was light, ok, but there wasn't, so it's on him and his team.
    yes, they calibrated them before Scott crossed them and then hurried up and calibrated them again before the next guy weighed. SMH Some peoples children

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    yes, they calibrated them before Scott crossed them and then hurried up and calibrated them again before the next guy weighed. SMH Some peoples children
    didn't they even roll the car off the scales calibrated the scales and roll back on the scales and weighed again and was still lite.

Did you even read everything he wrote?

Personally, I thought Maddens interview was the best. Ben should've got him a tissue. Rained off and on all week, rained overnight, and in the morning, then overcast. Hint hint, track will have moisture in it and probably get a little rough. But ya know what, racing was good. And up until Brandon broke, was even better.

Madden has been good this year, but jeez man. JD and Josh mentioned it, but Madden acted like it was the end of the world.
    Until you walk in someone else's shoes you don't know what they may be dealing with.

Well now that hes got his bloomhorn car dialed in lets see if he can beat jds $ winnings from 2015.

You see how his law suit worked out where they robbed him over that scale incident last yr.

Keep the candy outa ur nose and roll on!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 05-15-2016 at 10:34 AM.

best part of the weekend Ben mentioned my buddy the hammerman before you snicker Mike was winning races when Bloomer was in grade school

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    best part of the weekend Ben mentioned my buddy the hammerman before you snicker Mike was winning races when Bloomer was in grade school
    yup! That got me all giddy as well
    8/13/16

ole Mike does it for the love of the sport

Madden is right up there with the Moyers when it comes to whining. He's been one of the biggest whiners for years.

Apparently you can't fukin read.

If you read what I wrote, in no shape or form did I say it was Eldoras fault. I said he has sour grapes, and no it wasn't Eldoras fault. Everyone else scaled right, it was on him and his team. Apparently your parents didn't teach you how to read.SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Did you even read everything he wrote?
    No he didn't, he just went right to making himself look like a dumba$$.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Well now that hes got his bloomhorn car dialed in lets see if he can beat jds $ winnings from 2015.

You see how his law suit worked out where they robbed him over that scale incident last yr.

Keep the candy outa ur nose and roll on!
    Lol. I don't think he will beat his winnings, that was a ridiculous season.

So Rocket copied Longhorn, and Bloomquist/Sweet did too. So if anyone else starts winning they copied Longhorn too? Maybe Kevin copied Rocket, since before Longhorn, he ran Rockets. Randy Sweet has been a businessman and a racer for a long dam time, and makes probably the best steering boxes out there. You don't think between him and Bloomer, they can't surround themselves with people just as smart and capable as Kevin? Cat was outta the bag after last year when they caught everyone sleeping. Now that they know what it takes to run up front, I'm guessing Randy and Scott got the right people and tools to get it done. Personally, Scott, Randy, Kevin, and JD are making the dirt late model people take notice. I can give them all props, apparently some of us are butthurt and can't.

I'd be highly surprised if he even really looked into a lawsuit, he had to eventually be told by someone it ain't happening, give it up.

I see we still talk about cocaine, been about 25 years ago since he did time for that.

Didn't one member on here say.....it was a done deal Bloomquist was getting his money from eldora, what ever happen to that person?

Another part I found interesting. "We have found a edge...." Just curious what he means by that? Find another whole in the rulebook?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    didn't they even roll the car off the scales calibrated the scales and roll back on the scales and weighed again and was still lite.
    He's not even quoting what I said. It was on Bloomer, in no way was I implying at all it wasn't. Usually they'll try two or three times, I dunno how many shots they gave him. I'd roll anyone off once and let them try again just to be sure.