Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moler 10 k race

Default Moler 10 k race

Woo race at moler 10k to win should be great show .... Anyone think this will sell out ? I see they have reserved seats ? Im wondering what to do ! .... Wait & see or buy a seat now ....
    Last edited by Bob Hubbard; 05-17-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

40 dollar reserved seat for 10k that's a joke hope it don't sprinkle rain next week

I've never had to pay $10 for a reserved seat.
    I'd say that there will be a lot of seats available at the gate.
    Not made my mind up yet on going or not.
    Never been there before so just wondering how many Lates and Mods they will get??

I looked online to buy ticket but I dont see a seating chart ? Guess Im just going to stand up someplace ....

There's not a bad seat there... they must be painting the seats this week because they have never had them before.. racing will be good my guess 27 latest 22 mods

They usually have a good field of mods, but like others have said she tends to call alot of races because of rain. I'm guess 30 lates and 30 mods.

Moler is supposed to run $1000 to win mods this Friday, which should make for a good race.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Ive always left moler thinking Ive got more than my moneys worth ..... I hope moler does well with this Big race ....

should be a good race. i would buy advanced tickets me and buddy was talking the other day wondering where they are gonna seat everyone. ive seen the seats at the ike moler race get pretty scarce.

Do they still have a no cooler rule? Have not been there in a couple years, Last time they wouldnt let me take my small cooler in with my wifes sugar free drinks in it.
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

Don't think coolers are allowed, I don't recall seeing anyone with coolers in the stands.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Just dtop by the simpleton pit i'm sutre you can get what you need there !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Just dtop by the simpleton pit i'm sutre you can get what you need there !!!!
    You know Chad is actually a pretty cool guy. I find myself rooting for him quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You know Chad is actually a pretty cool guy. I find myself rooting for him quite often.
    Sporting a Stapleton shirt and a koozie with Jack n Coke.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I think Moler is a very racey track and the WOO boys should put on a heck of a show. However I do not think they have the facilities to accommodate such a large crowd. It willbe shoulder to shoulder, the concession lines will be crazy and the crappers will be FULL!!!! But like I said, I think the racing will be great.

I like the racing at Moler... Facilities aren't the greatest but I think that adds to the character of the place great racing everytime I have been. I live in Louisville and went there Every Friday last season well worth it. And Stapleton is frickin Hilarious, swell dude in my book he does very well at Moler.

Default Moler

Quote Originally Posted by aflack83 View Post
    I think Moler is a very racey track and the WOO boys should put on a heck of a show. However I do not think they have the facilities to accommodate such a large crowd. It willbe shoulder to shoulder, the concession lines will be crazy and the crappers will be FULL!!!! But like I said, I think the racing will be great.
    Yes ....I agree .... Its going to be crazy , but this track needs some Big shows like this .... I hope she makes some money so she has the funds to make the needed upgrades ....

I've been there once and that night the track was fantastic. They need to double the seating though. With LM numbers dropping many tracks are afraid to make upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    yep i agree. if you hang out with chad and his crew they are really fun. he is really good with interacting with kids at the track as well. i think some people hear his interviews in which he is trying to be funny and people just take it too serious.

I usually don't leave the house until I know I'll get there for the star spangle banner, but I think on that nite I might leave from work! Think It'll be a great crowd and a great group of cars. heck maybe a NTR.

I kinda had to laugh at the reserved seating price....I remember when it was $40 for the world and dream to watch the best run for 2 days, I'll be there but no reserved seat for this cat.

I just hope they run a timely mannered show and get everyone out of there at a reasonable time, and don't drag things out. Keep the outlaws thinking about coming back, and may have lucas look at them for next year.

Moler is probably my favorite track of the 4 that is close to me. I dont get over there much lately due to my work schedule, I do like the track itself a lot though.