Default Masterbilt setup help?

I have a 2001 with 2008 updates Mastersbilt. I am running a 604 crate. Does anybody have some setup sheets for this year of car or any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by racinjason29 View Post
    I have a 2001 with 2008 updates Mastersbilt. I am running a 604 crate. Does anybody have some setup sheets for this year of car or any help would be appreciated.
    You said 2008 updates but that still warrants some questions.
    Do you have the S7 front end or standard Smackdown?
    And for 4-bar brackets do you have 4 holes per bar or 7?

4 holes brackets. How do I tell the difference in the s-7 and standard smackdown?

Well...whomever updated your car should have told you. There are spindle markings (which I can't remember now) but there are also control arm measurements which I do know. What is your RF lower control arm measurement from ball joint to chassis pivot point? And what length uppers do you have?
    Somebody will chime in with some info on the spindle plate markings. I can't remember them all since we switched to Gen-X stuff.

the only thing i have to offer is a LF s7 spindle has a forward (toward the front of the car) facing "MasterSbilt" tag and has an overall height of 10 5/8". a standard smack spindle should be considerably shorter.

What are the ride heights with s7 spindles?

3 1/2 inches rf and lf. Easiest thing to use is cut a 2X4 about 6 inches long. Adjust your coilover nut until the 2X4 (actually 3 1/2") fits between lower control arm and chassis.